Guess the hero based on screenshots... No more BOSOMS PLEASE

D is might be Quenell ?

@Shohoku79 B is a classic 3 star: Reinfeld

1 Like

With Face, Arms, Legs and Torsos, we can now assemble the 5 lions to form Voltron, Defender of the Universe!!!

Taking a shot at these.

A - Bjorn
B - Renfeld
C - Evelyn
D - Quenell
E - Merlin
F - Misandra
G - Ranvir
H - Scarlett-C
I - Raffaele
J - Joon-C
K - Motega
L - Gravemaker
M - Ei-Dunn
N - Triton
O - Skadi
P - Jott
Q - Malosi
R - Tyr

2 Likes

I believe @VeryQuietly and I were referring to the ones that monstrous @Remus_von_der_Venus made that we still have not solved in entirety.

2 Likes

Took a while, but…

E - Costume Azlar

2 Likes

Lady Woolerton

1 Like

I’d almost forgotten about this! :grin:

Clue:

Protected from the underworld

1 Like

This one is Aeron, with the burning hands of justice.

3 Likes

@VeryQuietly, @Gwniver, @PlayForFun, @ApollosEmpire
I say we’ve likely all exhausted our ability (at least I am) to decipher more of @Remus_von_der_Venus 's monstrous list and most, if not all of the ones who have attempted to try have already tried, unless there are further attempts to try to guess the missing ones we have of his last list, specifically B, D, and Q (I’ve requoted them out here just to make sure there is no confusion).

I am ready for the answers, or at the very least, hints. What say you / yous / y’all?

6 Likes

As soon as a moderator @Guvnor @Dudeious.Maximus approves my comment (why does need an approval anyways??) you shall be more lucky :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Mmmmhmmh…You’ve fought well my :ninja:t4: s, you seek for the easy way… I’ll not give you the answer but lighten the fog a bit more for
B

D

Q

5 Likes

Hmmm… I see, the doings of your O’ cursed Ninjas…

B - Skadi… (Honestly, I think I was in the right “season” all along because of theme, but I thought that was someone’s waist line, certainly not her freaking, ginormous boots!)
D - Thorne-C (chalk it up to not having his costume and not having enough full body portraits around.
Q - Heimdall - Darn, another freaking pouch looks just like any other pouch or satchel.

Well done, :ninja:

6 Likes

Wuahah all right :slight_smile: + 20 characters of many check marks

4 Likes

B is skadis boot
Q looks a bit like Heimdall
D Xian Houdan?

1 Like

See 2 Posts above, correct answer to it is hidden

2 Likes

Nice job! You had arguably the best to play this game in @Shohoku79 and @Gwniver ready to give up! But, no! Never giving up lol… Best part of this is it has the potential to last for as long as the actual E&P game does because we know there’s always going to be new heroes released and thus new heroes to screenshot and crop

3 Likes

Hi all. Dunno if this has been done before, or if anyone is interested, but the idea just struck me so thought id give it a whirl.

Im gonna post a small picture cut from a full hero card. Your job is to identify which hero it is. If someone gets it right, they can post the next picture (or tag me and I will do it).

No cheating by going to look on one of the databases!

I’ll start with this one. Who wears the open toe leather boots? (Seriously… an open toe boot?)

Screenshot_20230913_141918_Empires

4 Likes

that must be 20 Gefjons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dammit! Too easy?

You are of course, correct. The mighty Defjam, i mean Gefjon, rocks up to a battle wearing open toe boots!

Your turn to post one.

1 Like

Ok here we go! A little steel in play
IMG_3822

Not to spoil the fun, but there has been such a flood of new heroes lately that you could post the entire hero card for some of them, and I wouldn’t be able to name them. A few I probably wouldn’t even recognize as being in the game at all!

9 Likes