🐙 Goretooth – 5* Dark / Purple from Abyss Hunters

I use Kunch, Miki, Goretooth, Khonshu, Narcisa on Titans with pretty good success. I use mana pot and minor manas to charge Miki, tornadoes and time stops if necessary. I’m not bothered by Kunch being slow, just pop a minor mana if needed. Miki and Goretooth make sure Titan never fires off.

@PlayForFun could we get the text version of the Special Skill updated? It matches that of the image version - 2 turns for DD & not gaining mana, not 3, with the DD thus capped at -60%. That should also cause the section about changes from the Beta version to include this. Thanks!

1 Like

Thx, for noticing it. Maybe I was in rush when added this picture as I have not noticed the changes.
Now I have updated the text version, and I have also filled the changes since Beta section.

1 Like

You rock :nerd_face:, thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve been testing this vf support in wars for a while. Very effective. Recommend lvling as a 2ndary off color dps. Pair with a fast ir avg purple healer that ideally cleanses.

Thanks, jack. Just curious, what do you consider pretty good success? Typical score? Will provably go ahead and give GT my next wave of dark mats.

Rolling with sergei, c-rigard, tubertus, c-panther, and karnov.

It’s my least effective titan team. Will eventually replace panther with c-2-domitia now that they nerfed panther. I used to have miki in their for sergei; maybe i should go back to miki. I have quartz too, but not leveled. He might be a replacement for rigard, but he’s not much better. Hard to justify giving him the mats over others.

This team absolutely wrecks it in raids and war. I use him on titans too, just wish his debuffs lasted longer

2 Likes

Would you mind giving us an example or two of an actual team(s) you used him with? Thanks :nerd_face:

in beta, in my opinion,it was very OP.Fortunately,SG nerfs him a Little,and now he is simply strong and not OP like Anne,Jove or C.Panther.

I run C-Rigard (no LB, no emblems), Sergei (no LB, no emblems), Goretooh (LB and max emblems), C2-Domitia (LB and max emblems), and Dark lord (LB and max emblems)

I can generally get 100K-300K depending on the board

2 Likes

Nice. That’s pretty much the same lineup i plan to have. Just swap karnov for dark lord.

Good question Zack, I should’ve included that info. :slightly_smiling_face:

I average 55-60k per hit on our 12* yellows. Overall then 6 flags I usually do between 275-325k. Smaller Titans the scores are usually proportionately bigger.

I just scored 2cDomitia so she’ll replace Khonshu.

I had Sergei in there as you do and just noticed that Miki did better. I experimented with both Sergei’s charges, trying to ensure I was firing everyone in correct sequence etc etc …. Miki is easier to use and my scores bumped up 15-20%

1 Like

Nice. Same, just got 2c-Dom too.

Agreed, sergei is a bit annoying to keep cycling. I’ll try going back to miki. Until they make me chase a 5* purple titan killer :laughing:

1 Like

Everyone have gorethoot 490 fulll talent pic?
Very appreciated

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your emble map!
Really appreciate it.
And may I ask what was the numbers of Attack/ /Def /heart?

Anyone have a strong opinion on whether it’s better to go mana or crit on the second to last node?

Needs his passive boosted to 8% heal if no cleanable ailments are available to transfer; especially considering his family power bonus is 2 tiers above the Musketeers and they all pretty much have crazy regen.

i also would know others oppinion on that (regarding mana bonus oder crit chance, emblem 19) :slight_smile:

Always mana. Theres continually increases to mana bonus. If you need crit, just add troops.

2 Likes