🐙 Goretooth – 5* Dark / Purple from Abyss Hunters

35 pulls - I think I need to buy a lottery ticket!

15 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

Had 6 pulls hanging around since last summon and on the 6th summon… got him. Very excited to use with my fully leveled khonshu

7 Likes

Great support dps in a 3-2 formation.

I bought coins from the website 400 coins for me and 25 for each alliancemember and I pulled him.

Looka great for titans. I am working on Ludwig so he will be next in line.

4 Likes

My instincts are telling me he’s going to be like grazul… SS is constantly going to be 1 turn too short.

Thought about a 6 tiles team of sergei/charon gtooth khonshu. IDK, the best thing would be khonshu passive mana slow scenario.

Gullinbursti’s fierce older sister? I’m thrilled to have pulled her

3 Likes

Goretooth is female?

I believe he’s male. @Jfinthecity perhaps Gulli’s fierce older bro :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Got him. Was aiming for Jequn (because of that passive) won’t complain.

Khonshu seems to be his best friend. Fire Goretooth, finish with Khonshu, enemy dead. No wonder his special skill animation is opening a black hole or something with that blade.

Also, his VF speed means both passives become much stronger. He’s gonna frequently transfer negative status effects or recover token amount of HP. Nice one.

10 Likes

I got 2 from the portal. I have one maxed emblems and lb. Is it worth levelling up a 2nd Goretooth? It have been fun using him with Sergei for a quick kill after 6 tiles. Sergei + double Goretooth in 6 tiles seems to be destructive.

Just test your setup at 3.70 and see if you like it.
Most heroes at very fast are great fun to use.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

What do you like about his passive?

Happy gaming

The underwild style zappy tiles. Very good when used on mono teams

2 Likes

Sorry, I meant his family, which creates those annoying gems. But passive is interesting too in fact, boosting damage to weaker element on attack.

2 Likes

Full attack, no mana boost.

5 Likes

Dear god, he’s beautiful. Maybe my favorite hero to use on offense since Quintin.

1 Like

Indeed! He is extremely handy offensively for shutting down problem heroes (i.e. M&M, Jove, Waterpipe, any dodge caster, etc) I’ve been running him offensively with Waterpipe and it’s brutally effective.

1 Like

nice i wish i pulled him

How do we feel about him on titan teams? Got him, and would love an upgrade to tibertus. I have kuch too, but he’s worse than tibertus with LB and costume bonus, plus he’s slow. GT’s 2 turn def down is less than ideal no matter how high it is or how fast his mana is. I already have to worry about keeping Sergei charged as it is.

1 Like