Google Play games Account deleted.. Any way to recover it?

I’ll try it out see how it goes, but funny how they sent you from one support to another and both claim that they don’t have acces to your progress, but as stated in terms and conditions only zynga can delete your game account so clearly they have acces to your progress (i am timed at the reply as i am new in here, 1 reply at 35 minutes)

I’m just glad my life isn’t as messed up as the people I read about on the internet.

I’m having sync problems for my game and Google play Games and I need help

Today I’ve made same mistake with deleting (Google Play Games) game profile, which permanently removed my progress on my Android. And I’m also tried several times recover it with Google support, but each time was bumped back to contact SG. Contacted SG support, hope they would be able to support with recovering.

I have same problem.
I was writing small giant support and right now I wait and hope that everything will be right. I am do sad :frowning::cry:
How long did you wait for a response and has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

how do you accidentally delete your google play account? You have to click very specific menu items to do this…