Google Play games Account deleted.. Any way to recover it?

Tried Everything… SG refers me to google. google refers me to SG. And both say they cant do anything about it.

1 Like

U can start playing the game from the beginning with ur daughter college fund without feeling guilty :laughing:

4 Likes

Exactly that… The funniest thing was Google Support telling me to contact the App Developer for GOOGLE PLAY GAMES. The funny part is that the developer for this app is… Wait for it… GOOGLE. After a 1 hour Live Chat with Google support and many frustrating efforts to explain to the agent, it ended with a “Sorry for the Inconvenience, but there is nothing we can do for you”

Even more Frustrating is explaining to SG that it is not my Google Account that is deleted( Which in any case is 100% Recoverable) or that I have forgotten my log in details to these accounts, which also are obviously recoverable. I get the same response over and over with a link attached to contact Google Support.

Anywho… I’m done with it, Its just too Damn Frustrating. I even asked SG if maybe I created a new Google account, whether they could link the game to it, because as SG confirmed, They can actually see my entire E&P Profile, Logs, Alliance Info etc etc etc. But also not possible.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA… Well now… Theres a solution !! Dont tempt me lol

1 Like

I am officially disgusted but not surprised.

3 Likes

It probably is possible, they just won’t, as it would violate their own T&C regarding gifting an account. You could walk into SG HQ with various photo ID and they’d still not budge.

A catch 22 of their own making in this case.

Edit: Although not an ideal way to exit Empires, especially if you were still enjoying it, but just think what you can do with all the spare time you’ve just freed up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

And there are so many simple ID verification systems out there for just about everything, At one stage Amazon, Apple and FaceBook had a verification system that allowed for third party account takeovers of Apple ID’s because they all provided a different part of a puzzle.

Verification software should have gotten better in 10 years I would have thought and SG will expend resources when feedback is potentially commercially damaging.

3 Likes

Im Slightly Confused and you guys are a lot smarter than me… :grin:

I just read @Petri 's Response to this.

How is this different to my problem? Yes I get it. Its a Gamecentre Account but not logged in? They can manually restore this one but not mine?

Sigh!! I give up

2 Likes

Petri Is a Champion.

Just to update and thank you all for your input and advise…

I Have my Account Back OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Free drinks for everyone

18 Likes

That’s wonderful news! So glad you kept trying and SG was able to help you.

3 Likes

Oh case closed then. Ur daughter college funds is save. She can be a doctor or whatever she wants to be in the future.

Congratz

4 Likes

Very good news @EVO
I am happy that your issue resolved :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d been following your thread quietly. :sweat_smile:

Excellent news!! :+1::smile::smile:

3 Likes

Sorry but I was hoping it shouldn’t work… You had a chance at life and now it’s gone… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I tried to get access to a device where both my accounts are suspended due to violation of terms of service. My phone recognises me but takes me straight to the tutorial and there is no way to backup my google play games account and I don’t want to overwrite my account with a newbie account. The only one account that works is running on a virtual machine and it isn’t really 100% and it’s really the only one I trust not to get suspended. SG says google and apple are the ones where the block is so why does only one of three devices give me proper access to my remaining account (or any (at my level) for that matter) ? I’m scared to contact them as no mistake was involved.

Somehow telling them what actually caused the issue fell on deaf ears. Thank heavens they support people with mental illness (as dear Petri has posted here) or they might have had me shot.

1 Like

Hi I’ve too mistakenly deleted my google play data and lost the progress of my Empires and Puzzles game account i need to recover it as i’ve been playing for long time and invested some money in it and made a lots of friends in game. i’ve contacted the google support and they told me that SG are the only one who can help me i can provide receipts account picture but sadly can’t find anywhere my account number do you think you can help me to? pretty please :grin:

Try to #contact-support
If you have made purchases, then Small Giants might can recover your account details without your account number.

1 Like

@Sandokan
Here is a link:

This says contact Google Support what you have already did:

Here is Google article what you can check:
https://support.google.com/accounts/thread/17027099/i-accidentally-deleted-my-google-play-game-account-putridknowitall93187-please-help-me?hl=en

1 Like

I did all of this and this is what i got form them

Same thing happend to me and i was able to recover it. You have to contact SGG and explain them everything like on what location did you made your account, what type of phone or devices did you use to play the game…

2 Likes