Goblin Balloon -- General discussion, complaints, venting etc... :)

I seriously just don’t see the need for this or the daily gem deal that’s now started. How about stop adding so many cash grabs to the game and actually focus on giving the players something useful don’t you think a lot of us have put more than enough in to your pockets.

This is certainly beyond a joke now SGG

16 Likes

I’m going to assume, by the size of that balloon, it must be one of the worst deals in the game.

13 Likes

I get they want to find more ways to get us to spend in the game, but it’s almost insulting how they go about it. Let’s see, this is ostensibly a reward for finishing a chest, yet the reward is the opportunity to OVERPAY for some item? I can spend $1.99 for 5 stupid emblems as “reward” or I can buy the shop offer today of 10 emblems for 175 gems or about $1.75. Twice as expensive to buy as part of your reward.

In other games with these stupid rewards, at the least they are selling you something at a discount --that’s the reward, but SG has the actual gall to charge more when it’s part of your reward balloon.

I continue to like the game, but every new feature continues to push me 1 step closer to deleting it, just on principal. Why must I continue to do business with a company that obviously is just trying to con me in to paying extra for things, yet calls it a reward?

28 Likes

Would you say that 1,99 is overpriced for a 4* Ascension material (say darts or rings?)

2 Likes

It’s a nuissance on the screen.

3 Likes

Why don’t you want some free loot?

I understand the complain for the paying part (I’m F2P so it’s useless for me), but at least we’ll have some free loot.

It’s not. The question is if you can receive 4* material from any of this chests. For sure not from the bonus one.

I guess there is a conspiracy theory going on that the more loot can be obtained for cash, the less total loot you can get for free, so the total paid+free loot remains the same… well the odds for decent free loot were always terrible, so I guess the conspirationists will always be popular among this community and have the audience.

2 Likes

What is Goblin Ballon? I’m blind or i need to update my game again?

I always fear free loots would get even worse one day, when adding new ways to loot. But it hasn’t happened (conspirationists would say otherwise), and I don’t expect it to happen.

The only problem I see here is that distance between F2P and spenders may get even bigger.

1 Like

Hey @KiraSG, you COULD solve some of the complaints in here to move the balloon to better suitable location on the screen… looks like there is a gab already made -lol- fits perfectly too… here is what I mean… you get the idea (no time to run it through a photoshop programm, sorry)

No ducks or dragons flying there and it is NOT that present anymore

keep it up! xD

16 Likes

yeah, it gives you a free items which is not free because you need to buy the contents of the balloon, right?! It is an insult to call it that then…

Besides, I think the thing is misplaced in the base… Cant you think of making something else, aka a little bit more older which blends in, now it looks like Leonardo Da Vinci sailed in, hahahahaha

1 Like

You don’t need to pay to recycle.

4 Likes

ahhh, I see… So you fill the balloon, recycle it and you get something in return, free

1 Like

Exactly. Balloon has a free option and a paying option.

3 Likes

Does each mission not earn a crate? I’ve done two monster missions and one hero mission and received only one crate - the first one that appeared with the balloon.

Everyone’s complaining about the balloon position on the map. I think is more urgent to fix the positioning of the mystery chest.

It’s actually confusing to have the mystery chest there, just above the “Get this item now?” text. I’ve read many confused players paying the 2 dollars and “not getting the mystery chest”. I think it should not be like that, that’s bad UX.

19 Likes

What is your currency, @Soiden ? is that USD?

Its not a bad design, but a business design.
Its like throwing an offer on our face every time we go to the base just to get our attention so that we throw our money at them. Its will become a constant reminder for everyone and some weak souls will give into the stupid temptation and pay. It is definitely a poor choice of marketing as the products are poor for the money people would want to spend. Or Its just the Zynga Greed. Did anyone notice the daily purchase option in the shop. So if you spend $10 in total for 10 days you get some tokens and i bet they all will be silver tokens and once in a while a golden token. Really I need to find the marketing and sales team that decides such offers to loot the money of so many vulnerable people with gamblers addiction.

2 Likes

I took the image from someone else, but those are USDs.

1 Like