Goblin Balloon -- General discussion, complaints, venting etc... :)

You post this enough and people will start to get it right??

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Sorry SG, but this “feature” stinks!

You really want us to pay for our loot? Maybe you are already blinded by the mountains of money we already spent, but so many people are already pissed of about the dozens of Pounds, Dollar, Euros, etc. we have to put into the game and all you guys are thinking of is to add a new paywall?

I don’t want to use this feature, please move in in the Shop, where it belongs to and NOT in the middle of the display!

42 Likes

You can still recycle the crates for free when you get 5. Surely it won’t be a very good loot, but it’s something.

2 Likes

OK, so it might be worse? :face_with_monocle:
Let’s hope it’s not though…

1 Like

I suspect it’ll be a lot better than you expect… Given my experience with the feature in PC I would say to wait and see :wink: Not sure how all the stuff translates over to EP but the PC loot is definitly nothing to necessarily cry about for a new free loot roll.

4 Likes

Yes it is another micro-transaction and yes the whole thing is meant to add another thing to buy periodically.

If you don’t want to ever buy it (like me) just let it be.

Having or not having it is the same.

7 Likes

Lol really, this game is getting worse and worse. I opened the first crate. 2star troop, yeah so exciting. And now they expect that i pay for it? Lol

9 Likes

For f2p like me this all seems like jumping through hoops just to get a minor buff in the raid/monster/titan chests that may or may not offset the recent nerfs?

I will reserve judgement until my first “reward” but I’m not optimistic.

4 Likes

Goblin balloon = bad design

Move the goblin balloon to the shop, please, it is a “pay only”-feature and the balloon feels like a foreign body at the players base.

25 Likes

Yeah, my first thought was “They’re invading!” :rofl:

5 Likes

The Design of the Baloon is the only thing I like about it.

Let it fly :joy:

3 Likes

So many questions on how this actually functions.
I do like that you can click on the chests in your balloon to see what you are buying, before making the purchase.

Questions:

1. Can you pick and choose which items to purchase? For instance, if I really like the item from the third chest, can I buy just the third chest, or do I have to buy all chests up to that point?
  2. If I buy the first item, does it still count toward my 5 collected chests and the mystery chest, or do I have to have 5 unpurchased items to get the mystery chest?
  3. As above, if I purchase one item, does that still count towards 5 for a recycle, if I don’t want to purchase the other items?
  4. Is there somewhere on the forum or elsewhere that explains this any better? I’m amazed at how much stuff E&P drops without a clear explanation of how it works.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

1 Like

I want the ability to shoot the darn thing down. We have archers, magic wielders, and for those of us who were stupid to spend more…VIP.

There’s a bullseye on the back of it…I wanna make use of that!

So where’s the self destruct button on this silly thing???

13 Likes

Or how about we tap on it say 100 times it goes poof…ala dragon that flies around the castle.

Be gone foul abomination!

7 Likes

Try this thread: [Master] Goblin Balloon -- Explanation & Loot Tracking

Should answer your questions.

1 Like

Doesn’t answer the questions yet, but I guess over time the community will learn how this works and let the rest of us in on it. Heaven forbid that Small Giant just come out an explain it to us.

It kinda does but specifically:

1. No, you buy the contents of the balloon.

2. No. The Mystery Chest is ONLY if you buy the Balloons content when there are five goblin crates IN the hold.

3. again no. same reason. Recycling can ONLY be done if there are 5 crates in the hold of the goblin balloon.

4. That thread I linked.

3 Likes

Maybe I don’t understand this feature right, but where is the “free” part?
I had a goblin box with 2x 3* troops in green, which directly went into the balloon.

To get them, I have to pay 2,29€. If I wait till the balloon is full, I can buy ( for much more ) all 5 “loots” and get a “free” mystic boy with it…

If I don’t want to buy this stuff, I have to recycle the 5 “loot” boxes I collected and the same thing start again…

Recycling gives a free additional loot roll of various items:

4 Likes

I don’t want to recycle it…I want it gone. Period. Can’t hunt ducks or dragons as the darn thing is in the way.

It really needs to go back from where it came from or toss it in the shop. Did it have to be that bloody big? Heck no! Give it an icon on the side like raids or quests if you really need it front facing.

19 Likes