Gilligan – 5* Holy / Yellow - March 2023 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I’m not sure if mindless attack counts as mana ailment, I think it is treated as SS block.

Is Gilligan he or she? I thought that she (female dwarf) because of painted nails and eyes.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty obvious it’s a dude with a beard

4 Likes

You nailed it :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

he needs a range increase or damage increase to 400% if they don’t plan on changing anything else.

he is a reactive hero and his reactive nature is even slower than other reactive heroes as you have to wait a couple of turns to charge and utilise the passive to later fire a mediocre skill.

keeping buffs up for multiple turns is a risk not worth the rewards for him.

there are other reactive heroes who don’t need to wait after their condition is ready (the hatter, lady loki, dispellers, cleansers… etc).

is he usable? yes.
are his passives great? yes!
is his special skill worth the darts? no

2 Likes

At least in part of the stories, dwarf women also have beards :wink:

3 Likes

Would be useful, but most in line with his profile would be increase the bypass chance (even to 100%)

I have :slight_smile: I actually resurrected my old account and did a bunch of pulls just so I could get a bunch of Gilligans. Pulled an Alucard and a bonecrusher but I will be levelling up all my (3) Gilligans to 3/70 first (bonecrusher is getting fast tracked on my ftp account though).

I am out of tomes but I really do want to create my 3/4 Gilligan team. Maybe I am a bit coo coo but I think it is going to be a lot of fun… in the meantime this seems like a workable team (note Gilligan is at 3/45 and Hatter is at 3/70)

4 Likes

This was a fun 2x Gilligan matchup, with the 2 tanks both providing buffs.

My Gilligans are at 3/70 and 2/20, so I do think that maxed/emblemed/LBd this would be devastating.

13 Likes

I always love you trying to find the best in every hero, @Homaclese . You have an FTP spirit.

3 Likes

I feels the strategy can be improved with a coup with a buff removal or stolen.

The tact will be before Gilligan deal damage, there should be dispel, remove or steal before his cast.

I still feel hard to fixed him into any for having a efficiency synergy as his inconsistent mana, that’s also make him hardly to be impressed in the end game as his speed will be slow.

That’s why i do hope he could hit all in 300%.

Individual theoretical he is good if 1 on 1 on rush war, but realistically he is unlikely to be fixed into any team.

I can see he only can be used in rush war defense but attacker always can uses ailments team and hence his value is only defense boost.

Before him exist = feel devastated when opponemt buff their team

After got him = free mana charge for gilly

1 Like

the hero must be really bad if I managed to get him in a summon :rofl:
he should be at least 400% attack

3 Likes

Very curious what you think after testing

If… I get Gilligan… It will be six months before i get enough darts… Right now i have 6, but those are reserved for an anne or queen guong or someone who really improved my team.

Almost 50% of his mana auto charged in 1 turn without moving any tiles when opponent has buff

He is not as slow as i think

1 Like

This guy needs just a lil more love and i will give him a try.
375% dmg and 100% bypass? I dont think it would be too much to ask.

1 Like

For an event hero… Butt as a hotm… Yeah… Underwhelming, but typical.

375% to three? This is equivalent to conditional v fast, there is no way this guy will gets that high even if he’s premium. Way too powerful

Aramis does that amount of damage to three already.

2 Likes