✊ Genesis Uprising is full

When Bruce Banner gets mad he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad he turns into Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris gets mad, run

Chuck Norris’s Blood Type is AK-47.

That one cracks me up dude!

Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris’ PC will crash

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it’s beef.

Chuck Norris stands alone in front of the united armies of Alexander the Great, Caesar and Kublai Khan. And Alexander the great rises his arm and shouts “STOP! We´re waiting for our troops enhancements!”

Sorry, can’t resist to reply this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris’ leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra die

As of September 14, 2019 we have 1 spot available

Chuck Norris puts the “laughter” in “manslaughter”.

Hey Kirby, whenever you decide to return to the game - please ping us at LINE

• reqm
  • Jeepcomanche

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Chuck Norris’ calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Chuck Norris.

As of September 16, 2019 we are full

As of September 30, 2019 we have several spots available

I’m interested in a new alliance. Have been playing about 6 months. Looking for a more active alliance where everyone attacks in war and titans. And there is some strategy. I have 1900-2000 trophies. My best defense rainbow team is 3452. I have 10 heroes above 600 power. Several maxed 4s. I only have one 5 Poseidon who is midway through 3rd ascension. I do have a TC 20 and am in the process of leveling the others up to 20 as well. I want an alliance I can learn and grow in. I don’t have line or discord and not too familiar but also not opposed to using them. Anything else, let me know.

hello @mpiv

seems like you are the right candidate

please leave your join request you will be accepted shortly

Chuck Norris doesn’t have good aim. His bullets just know better than to miss.

Some kids ■■■■ their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can ■■■■ his name into concrete

Linguini sorry for the delay. I wanted to finish the alliance war with my current team. How exactly do I send a request to join? Do I have to leave my alliance first? Let me know. I’m excited to come aboard.

@mpiv yes, you have to leave your current alliance. After that you can search our alliance by typing ‘Genesis Uprising’ in search box and send us your join request