✊ Genesis Uprising is full

What we are:

• English speaking community from different parts of world
  • daily active players within platinum-diamond raid tiers
  • core members of the alliance united 200+ days ago with some of them being members 500+ days
  • we kill 10* titans (11* with extra efforts)
  • we use all flags during AW

What we look for:

• active players with good understanding of game mechanics
  • 1600+ TP is preferable
  • good communication and discipline - we don’t like flags spent mindlessly or wasted

If you interested you can ping us at LINE

• Jeepcomanche

Best Regards,
Genesis Uprising

1 Like

Obligatory Chuck Norris joke here…

Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris.

Please tell chuck I said hello!!

What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris’ victims before they died? His shoe.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

Chuck Norris has a deep and abiding respect for human life… unless it gets in his way

Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink

James Cameron wanted Chuck Norris to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas

2 Likes

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down

1 Like

Chuck Norris keeps his friends close and his enemies closer. Close enough to drop them with one round house kick to the face

Gravemaker checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

5 Likes

Chuck Norris does not own a stove, oven, or microwave , because revenge is a dish best served cold.

A study showed the leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart disease, 2. Chuck Norris, 3. Cancer

UPD 2019.08.12
1 spot left

I’d be interested in joining you guys, how do I proceed? I’m at cup rank 2200, team power 3900

1 Like

With addition of @Johanski123 we are full, sorry guys

We have a few openings now

Not everyone can handle Chuck Norris. He’s an acquired taste. Lol.

1 Like