📯 Gefjon – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Fire/ Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

You aren’t alone

4 Likes

This game has sounds? Lol

5 Likes

I’ve pulled her with a free single pull!!
:heart_eyes:
Sadly I spent a lot without any success and when I finally gave up I won her with coins collected!
The same also happened with Lord Loki & Toxicandra!

That game is evil!
I think the game AI is watching us! :robot: :japanese_ogre: :alien:

4 Likes

Hi, Gefjon or Asterius is better?

Depends what you’re doing, so there’s no one correct answer. Gefjon is a way better sniper and doesn’t need level 23 mana troop, but Asterius is better for events

I got her yesterday, too bad that I only have 3 rings or I would have 1-80 her in a single day :man_shrugging:

I were hoping for a Valhalla dark legendary, too bad that Lord Rigard would still keep my war tank’s spot.

1 Like

From my alli member, Gefjon after LB2 wo custume

3 Likes

In the new meta and all, his she still in the game? I’m hesitating to chose her in the portal.

Meta and fated summon aint going together, as far as i can remember (defense-wise), there wasnt single hero at Fated Summon which was part of current meta.

I’m not in the meta, but I raid at around 2600-2800 cups, and I took her near the beginning of this FS. Just got her maxed in the last little bit, and I use her a ton. With all the minion spam - especially these minions that give buffs like riposte - I think she’s great. Granted, I’m FTP, but I don’t regret my decision.

3 Likes

She is not for the current meta ready. Mostly outdone by some great minion counters.
But she is good at what she does. Stealing minions and landing a decent snipe on enemies at fast speed is still good. I use her in minion wars and wars with lot of minion enemies when i am done using Bera, Grimble and Noor. She servers her pupose sometimes the last girl standing with fat minions on her.

2 Likes