For new players - the 4star heroes that changed the game for me

He’s not bad, although he sits on my bench most of the time. He’s within my pool of mana controllers/disrupters: Proteus (x2), Malosi, Peters, Merlin. He was one of those I prioritized after I complete my second Proteus.

1 Like

I use rigard on 4 of my war teams. Best anti gtv 4* by far.

4 Likes

@JGE If you have the team space, you could always set a dedicated team to leveling up 4 stars. That is what I am currently doing with my 3 stars. I have a main team slot for priority 4 stars and 5 stars, then I have another for 3 stars. I always do the rare/easy difficulty in monthly and seasonal events so I like to have a relatively deep pool of 3 stars to choose from. That way if the feeders you have aren’t enough to being up your priority heroes up a level, you can always give them to the secondary team.

1 Like

@Aunty_Krauser That is a great way to focus leveling projects for 3*, 4* and 5* heros of all elements. I have 3 teams specifically for leveling projects - one team for 3*, one for 4* and one for 5*. It works great for me and keeps me on point for whatever leveling projects I happen to have at the time. See previous post for more details. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been playing about 11 months. I am c2p and have poor luck pulling 5 *s. After doing 72 pulls chasing GM during Atlantis and getting no 5 * other than the HotM, I’ve given up on the idea of “chasing” 5 * heroes. I pull for 4 *s specifically, and on rare occasion a 5 * will volunteer. I’ve even considered changing my game name to 4 ✱ ŞUPEŘŞŦλŘ.

I have 2 maxed 5* and am leveling 3 more for my DT. My mono teams are as follows, note only three 5*s out of 25 heroes:

Dark:
RigardC-Proteus-Cyprian-Merlin-Tiburtus(C/N)

Holy: (technically 4-1 due to lack of decent 4* healer)
RigardC-Chao-Mist-Gretel-G.Jackal

Fire:
BoldTusk(C/N)-Jean-Francios-G.Falcon-Colen-Wilbur

Ice:
Kiril-Triton-Boril-Grimm-Sonya

Nature:
Caedmon-Buddy-Brynnhild-Telluria-Elkanen(3/45)

These are my usual raiding teams. Titan teams have one member subbed out for WuKong. I stay in diamond league for the most part. I regularly make A grade on 10-12 * titans in a top 2000 alliance. I have no trouble completing quests/trials/events.

In fact I like to make fun of alliance mates who spend so much they have rosters full of unleveled 5 *s that they wouldn’t know how to use even if they had the mats. A 5 * is like a Lexus, a 4 * is like a Toyota. The Toyota still gets you there.

4 Likes

No shame in being a four star player, I’m one.

2 Likes