FnHOfart: jan' ONsgdf pulls

I feel your pain. My alt is always running out of gloves.

2 Likes

What you’re not considering is that by focusing the entire team equally in the Sartana scenario, each of the heroes are more likely to go off than if you could just focus a few of them. The entire point of focusing a certain hero is to eliminate them before they can go off, but if there are too many threats to eliminate than you can handle at least one of them will be going off. As you’ve already agreed, Sartana is inarguably a bigger threat than Khiona. What you’re assuming in your proposed Sartana scenario is that the enemy can simply choose to eliminate the Sartana IN ADDITION to the Marj and Lianna they are focusing on the other side by spreading the damage around. That’s simply not realistic, as the reality is that all things held equal there is a limited amount of damage being doled out before specials go off, and spreading that amount across three heroes rather than just the Marj and Lianna would mean there is likely not enough damage to eliminate any of them. In reality if they were forced to decide which heroes to eliminate and they choose to take out Marjana and Lianna, you’ll be better off with Alasie and Sartana going off than Alasie and Khiona

1 Like

Two New Year’s ten pulls and she was mine!

1 Like

I don’t think you understand the psychology behind my strategy. That’s ok. You play your way and I’ll play mine.

1 Like

I completely understand that you’re saying that because Khiona is weaker the opponent is much more likely to let her go off. I also get that her special provides bonus attack damage for your team, and that if played against improperly it can be very strong. I also realize that assuming the that either Khiona or Sartana would go off in the same circumstance (unless they decide to kill Sartana, which would mean that Lianna or Marjana go off instead), it’s much easier to play around Khiona. I’m not really sure why that’s controversial.

That wasn’t what I was saying at all.

Dose Red’s foxes negate her skill?

3 Likes

That’s a great question.

1 Like

Will tell you when i meet her / onatel :wink:

1 Like

The more thought about this the more, I personally think I am done heavily spending. I started back in like September and have enjoyed the game. Though noticed there was a bit of a barrier to getting into Diamond rank in pvp. That barrier was simply HOTM’s. There were/are several that were released a while back that were extremely OP in my opinion and even game changing. Hero’s like Gravemaker that pretty much end up needing to have a custom team build around them.

Now we have Onatel who doesn’t necessarily do anything to amazing except set a president for future heros. That being simply that she can’t have her accuracy reduced. I mean as someone else pointed out does that means she immune to wukong’s Miss Chance? What happens on Purple Titans. She now a must have. The same thing for raiding. She can’t be blinded so she misses she can basically tank with the best of them. She also sucks mana up like a sponge.

I am not to to worried about her not being able to be blinded just in the future. We will most likely see hero’s that are immune to other status affects like damage reductions, dots, etc. This is not ok because it honestly breaks hero’s that came before in some way. The fact these hero’s are going to be semi exclusive means. There is going to be the haves and have not’s. They do unbalance the game in a very unhealthy way. I mean regardless if your f2p, c2p, or p2p. These hero’s will most likely make or break higher level competitive content.

Sadly thought Pandora’s box is open. There no way to put this monster back in its cage. I mean this shouldn’t have made it out of beta but it did. I don’t see a fix honestly that would make a bit of since. just my 2 cents on why going to most likely focus on F2P or C2P cause its not fun if I know not going to be competitive with out getting insanely lucky.

1 Like

My brain is telling not to do pulls anymore since I have many heroes that I have not leveled.

My heart tells me to do pulls to get Onatel.

No idea which one to listen to :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Keep pulling “Onatel” you get her

3 Likes

"Said the Devil sitting on his shoulder " :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

I pulled her and she is almost maxed. So far she has been a non-factor on offense and okay on defense. I will keep playing with her and tweaking my strategy… but at the end of the day, there is maybe 1/3 strategy and 2/3 luck of the boards when playing this game in general. When I read the comments about the strategy of placement and choosing your team, all I think is the top people with maxed heroes and troops are never at the top after they log off for a few minutes/hours…

Ok…I did

7 Likes

Yay I was severely lacking good holy heros, only just got my first holy 4* hero last month, then I got Onatel on a holy 10 pull! Yay! But now I’m not sure if I should finish levelling up Li Xiu or just start concentrating on Onatel!? Decisions decisions… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Finish Li Xiu first that way your building your 4* teams before getting your 5*’s in order

3 Likes

Cheers for the advice @Ray008, will do! :grin:

First pull of the year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeeeessssss. Although i have her nearly at 2/60 with one glove saved and all the mats to bring her all the way up!
However long THAT is gonna take!
I’ve been farming with her and i love her special animation!

3 Likes