FnHOfart: jan' ONsgdf pulls

Fsduch gems / tokfu got he
gdfs
s
d
d

1 Like

10 with free tokens saved up. Have 2 left for event summons now.

1 Like

With Inari and Danzo still not maxed, I wont be trying hard. Plus I really need to start Jackal.

I imaging I will get her next Atlantis pull which had been around 60 pulls and I always end up with 3 or more HOTM.

1 Like

I knew i should have saved a token!

1 Like

Anyone know how her ability to resist accuracy ailments cause her to interact with Wu Kong? If she resists his chance of missing I think she’s broken :thinking:

1 Like

Wu Kong is considered a buff, not an ailment by debuff/cleanse abilities.

2 Likes

Jackal is a very good if not great 4*…he is on my yell li w titan team…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yellow titan team …:slight_smile:

1 Like

One token and she was mine :smile:

6 Likes

Same Screenshot_2018-12-31-19-46-37 one pull yay

8 Likes

Two token pulls!! Stoked!

5 Likes

Congrats to all getting Onatel! I truly enjoyed playing with her in beta. She is a subtle, tactical hero that may take a while to learn how to play optimally. But I also, hink she is well worth the resources to bring on line.

5 Likes

Kerridoc, would you consider her a decent tank with her stats?

2 Likes

Yes. Her stats and special both fit her well for tank. She is the tankiest yellow hero except for guardian Owl, by stats. She’s been my beta tank for a month or so, seems to be doing fine.

5 Likes

I just pulled her and when she is fully ascended I was thinking of a raid defense of Alaise, Khiona, Onatel, Sartana and Lianna. Cups range anywhere from 2,500 - 2,800. Just looking for a stronger raid defense. Thoughts??

1 Like

Inprefer rainbow defenses, e.g. Marjana instead of Sartana. Also that lineup is very aggressive without a healer. But, yes, that lineup would be solid.

1 Like

I’d replace Khiona for defense before I’d drop Sartana

1 Like

Khiona’s attack buff is too valuable to replace her with Sartana in my opinion.

2 Likes

If an enemy has already hit Khiona 10 times for her special to go off, how many more hits to you expect her to take before she dies even if they didn’t charge any abilities of their own in the meantime? Khiona/Wilbur is insane for titans, but I’m still not sold on Khiona being more than just a hair above average for defense. Sartana on the other hand deals a ton of damage a lot quicker and puts far more pressure on the offense

1 Like

Khiona being underestimated by players like you is why she is so good. She also buffs her closest allies, so she could potentially buff the tank and most likely the fast mana speed hero waiting on the wings (which is either Alaise, Lianna or Marjana most times).

What you said about about Sartana putting pressure on the offense is why I’d choose Khiona. They’ll underestimate her and pay the price.

1 Like