Fix Atomos

I have a taxpayer with 6 talents. This is the worst 5 * card of all possible to get. I remind the creator of the game that he is a hero who was very difficult to get (0.3 (!)%) And which will be very rarely available. You can definitely get better with TC20. Mockery. The correction must be immediate.

4 Likes

Thank you for the post my friend. Yours, along with the others citing first hand exp, are the ones I tend to give weight to.

We all probably think we are pretty good judges of heroes but who hasn’t had a summon you thought was a disappointment turn into something great?

That’s why I scroll past posts where people got him yesterday or faced him yesterday and have already determined he’s useless.

That said, in this case, listening to yourself and the other posts with real points, I still believe Atomos is pretty underwhelming.

Oh yeah, and making the resurrection dispellable, sort of like ending a cruel stat/skills beat down by kicking sand on the crumpled body that was hopes for Atomos

Promo, did autocorrect get a hold of your post? Or is taxpayer what you do meant to write? I’m guessing maybe Gravemaker got auto-ed?

I don’t think he meant GM, he was speaking about Atomos, GM is not the worst possible hero, and everyone knows it.

Burned you with 200HP dmg? Did you attack him with 3* team?

The GM part was meant as a joke. I have no idea what the actual word was, taxpayer doesn’t give much of a clue.

He may be speaking of Atomos although why give 6 talent classes to a hero you hate? If he sucks at 4/80 he isn’t going to massively change with talents

Wow that’s a bit presumptuous.

The boards were poor and he hit me a couple times before dying, and then you face a pretty much fully healed team with pretty much full mana. My comment is that he is good at punishing boards which are less than average, to poor.

Perhaps because of the small data set, comprising generally poor boards, I overestimate him. But right now he doesn’t seem as bad as people are suggesting

hits everyone CHECK
hits everyone harder if their mana is nearly filled CHECK
REVIVE skill CHECK

put him together with a healers, atk booster, and a defense downer like Wilbur and you can wreck most teams.
he is pretty strong and durable in the near last stage of Atlantis. If he is weak I would auto farm him all day which I don’t.

Do you mean on offense? I guess, if you get a lot of tiles, and you get lucky and the enemy is roughly full when both Wilbur AND Atomos are full.

I hope this is some kind of joke or irony, else you are in some serious misunderstanding. We are talking about Atomos as a hero, in which role he is one of the weakest if not the weakest 5* in the game. We are not talking about Atomos as a stage boss in which role he means quite a challange to defeat.

1 Like

I’m speaking for him as a hero in general.

1, why would be being an AoE considered a good thing on its own? If it were Quintus would be the meta hero and not Kage or GM.
2, you are wrong he does not deal more dmg if the mana of the enemy is full, he deals less if its not. Its a condition when he can output that number of “max dmg”, thats why he is slow, because of that number. If his lower number would be the base then why is he slow and not fast like Kadilen or Zimmy they can do that kind of dmg but twice as fast. Imagine this condition being applied to quintus, that would mean he can only do his 270% when the enemy mana is full. This situation will very rarely happen and when it does you simply lost the battle. This mana condition simply means he will never do the dmg mentioned on his card as a maximum not that it would be so epicly awesome.
3,his revive skill is dispellable, does not give back enough HP to survive long enough to be a threat, it gets removed on resurrection, only applies to him and does not last nearly as long as charging his mana on defense.
As i said before i think he was designed to be a stage boss which he does very well, and not a hero in which role he sucks bad.

2 Likes

With him maxed its actually worse. You dont need to avoid him to prevent the rez, just hit him and let him revive. He only comes back with 400 or so HP so you can kill him with almost anyone’s special after or simply toss a few tiles at him.

His ressurection can be considered an additional health allotment while its up. It doesn’t do much other then delay is ultimate death.

If the revive was not undispellable and was persistent throughout death, he would be useable. While I dont think that addresses all the problems, I feel strongly that would be a solution that doesn’t make him OP (he would still be slow and not hit horribly hard).

With the release of Ursena, making him anything but slow would be an unfair change to the team as a whole and I feel changes should be made to him while keeping his speed (even tho I dislike slow heroes).

1 Like

Dont take this offensively but seeing him once as you said is a far cry from seeing how bad he really is.

I have seen him a few dozen times and everytime he is easy. He is significantly worse then aegir was when released, as sad as that is.

1 Like

Boss vs actual hero is a big difference. As someone with him leveled he indeed does need to be fixed. In his current form hes one of the worst heroes in the game with many 4star heroes outperforming him on every level.

1 Like

of course, it was about atomos but the translator improved on something else. I gave him 6 talents because I can only choose atomos azlar and obakan

I have Atomos 3/70. MUGGY at 3/50 is better and does not cost anything to climb. Atomos should never have appeared as it is now. This is a hero who has no use. Worse if you use it you endanger your team because he is useless and you fight with 4 heroes.

Give Atomos 5000hp and change nothing else. Would be different from every other hero and his specials name would make sense.

I know it’s crazy duh

well, if not 5000 hp, but he needs some serious buff to be even considered for leveling. I would vote for better speed and/or some kind of team support ability while leaving his revive as it is, or no other ability but make the revive undispellable and extended to nearby for 3 turns

1 Like

Im just saying leaving him like he is but giving him loads of hp would make for a new type of hero, which feels fresh fun and interesting perhaps…

Or give him static regeneration ability 10% each turn.

1 Like