##Finally it's here - SECOND ANNUAL STAFF APPRECIATION EVENT - IT'S PETRI DAY! šŸ˜† ##

I loved this shirt. where can i get one? and how much?

1 Like

I redid @mhalttuā€™s card, using the photo shown in the link. i think it looks better. Hope you like it @Mhalttu

10 Likes

To all the SGG staff, I have no great gift to write you a poem or some such. Instead, all I can offer is my very sincere gratitude for all your hard work on this game.

This may sound odd, but Empires and Puzzles is actually an exceedingly useful tool that I use to boost my work and personal life productivity. Because so many things operate on timers (where you should access the game at a given time to optimize training camps, builders, various forms of energy, etc.), it slots in nicely to the way I have my Pomodoro sets organized.

6 Likes

LOL yup. Thatā€™s about what Iā€™ve come to expect from stupid Robotic Numeric Gamefunkiller AI :roll_eyes:

HEY YO @discobot ! How many more months before I get another compass?

Seriously, little mechanical dudeā€¦ I was ā€œfortunateā€ enough to finally pull another 4* from one of my TC20s, even though itā€™s yet another duplicate red for my rosterā€¦ Iā€™ll still hold onto him for now. But you know, eventually, I have to actually final ascend all these 4* for them to actually be any goodā€¦

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot display help. me get something good please. Pretty please? With robot sugar on top?

Yup, I completely missed the boat here. Even with all the humming

@Jenky Jenky who can I turn to? (8675309)

and

Mana @Na.na (ba beep a doobie)

and

@Sara , Sara, gems are shining in your eyes

and

@J.o J.o was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it couldnā€™t last

(I seem to be very easily distracted here)

I did actually write some haiku. Unfortunately my computer decided to reboot before Iā€™d saved the file and I only remember one.

Directing the team
Leading that we may follow
Itā€™s good to be the King

(knight jumps queen, bishop jumps queen, pawn jumps queen, ā€¦)

I am seriously not trying to be a suck up with this. It just happened to be the last one.

I had a second in the planning thread:

Noble villager
After all he is a dish
Keeping us informed

So, a day late and a dollar short, but I do appreciate all the effort you put into the game. It is a durn sight more than the effort I put into this thanks, thatā€™s for sure :rofl:

3 Likes

this, is, priceless.

1 Like

Tough to be hoping for appreciation after the AL is relaeased :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

With my mana speed and your HP link, we gonna rule the leaderboard (and get fat) together, @TGW ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

trying to get these greenlit as official E&P merchandise asap :joy:

3 Likes

thanks, nice motivation I needed to FINALLY max my one and only Sonya. and my husband in particular really loved it :joy:

7 Likes

Your welcome. I should also say, that the specials go to @JonahTheBard, he gave me all the info. i just made the card

4 Likes

Making the card is definitely the main bit of the job!

4 Likes

@JonahTheBard & @Saphirra, your team made the cards meaningful & fun!!! Thank you for your alliance!!!:bouquet: :bouquet:

4 Likes

imagine that. me and the great @JonahTheBard in the same alliance. :rofl:

4 Likes

@Saphirra You are both Rare, Epic & Legendary!!!

3 Likes

thank you very much @Joyful818. Heā€™s the real Legend tho. Iā€™m the new comer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Saphirra Legends have to start somewhere! Think of John Henry!!!

2 Likes

Everyone here did such amazing jobs in showing their gratitude for the staff! I was joking in the planning thread when I said Iā€™d likely just post a quick ā€˜thank-youā€™ here. Sadly, RL took me seriously and decided I needed yet another summer cold/flu and I just crawled out of bed this morning :unamused:

So, SG Staff, thank-you for all you do! Your patience with the community complaints (real or imagined), your decorum in answering and the way you listen to this community here is amazing!

As for the game - no thanks there as Iā€™m a total addict and spend way too much time playing. :rofl: Seriously, this is the only mobile game Iā€™ve ever spent $$ on. Iā€™ve met many wonderful people here and I count several as my friends. I never would have met them without this game. Thank-you all :relaxed:

5 Likes