##Finally it's here - SECOND ANNUAL STAFF APPRECIATION EVENT - IT'S PETRI DAY! 😆 ##

My incredibly cheesy, but sincere, thanks to all the SG staff who’s blood, sweat and tear went into making E&P such a great game.

These forums are like a work of art

Like @Saphirra’s cards

And @TGW’s farts

But we wouldn’t have this fun place to go

If something small didn’t grow

So to the staff we give a bow

The thin the fat The young and old

Heroes from another land

Made a game that’s become quite grand

We have battles, wars and raids

All because of this game you made

So thank you staff, every one

For the fights we have and friends we’ve met

Today forget your fears, worries and frets

go and gather to have a beer

or any of your favorite drinks

Sit and ponder, talk and think

About the fun we’ve had this year

And shouldn’t PapaHeavy have Guinevere

14 Likes

I have a serious complaint! Scotty is showing his nipples in public! Just because Danziburo does it all day is no excuse to lower standards :rofl:

This is a very enjoyable game, and the improvements to challenge events are awesome. I am also glad that new life is being breathed into 3* and 4*.
Thank you for your hard work, and remember that flashy is as flashy does, but its the basics that make this game great :smiley:

10 Likes

JonahTheBard, thanks for the tag. My name is not a joke I am in the golden years :rofl:, almost 2 years and by far the longest I have ever played any kind of a game. My God I’ve actually spent money on pixels. I probably enjoy this game because of my compulsive addictive behavior , they set this one up perfectly for someone like me. And no I don’t keep track of all my spendings because I don’t want to have a shock induced heart attack :scream:. But with all that nonsense out of the way and irregardless of the endless threads of complaining about RNG I appreciate the staff and designers and everyone who really made this in my opinion a wonderful game. I mean without the game there wouldn’t be a forum, and without a forum I would’ve never got to chance to cohabitate in this fantasy world with so many real people. Count me in because I’m here to stay. Peace out :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

7 Likes

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED???

@Duaneski, you just shifted the paradigm of world history. From this day hence, all dates will be measured from the uploading of this video as 1AD - After Duaneski

@lila_ann strangle him in his sleep and blame it on autoeroticism. The cat will totally back you up in court.

7 Likes

Absolutely superb. I love that song, and you nailed it :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Sincere thanks to the SGG staff for the hard work and dedication in creating this absolutely wonderful and brilliant game. You all have done an amazing job, especially in helping us to build this amazing community around this game. I have met so many of my wonderful alliance mates because of this game.

Stay awesome and wish you all the best for all your future endeavors. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

this was amazingly done. thx

3 Likes

I laughed so hard during this. :slight_smile: I watched it 3 times

3 Likes

Thank you so much on behalf of the whole SGG staff! :hugs: We are humbled and honored to have such a wonderful community of players here. You all rock! :sunglasses: Your contributions here really made our day (and gave us a few good chuckles :joy:)!

23 Likes

Holy @#$%ing crap that was amazing.

I bow to you, sir.

3 Likes

Hello staff, haven’t had the chance to meet you,
Just letting you know that I appreciate you.
Even though my RNG is usually bad,
Most of my pulls just make me sad,
And half my posts are filled with salt,
I know that it’s not all your fault.
It’s just a game, at which I suck,
Because I’ve always had bad luck.
Some days it makes me feel like ■■■■,
Luck so bad I want to quit,
Yet somehow I push through the shame
And continue playing this addictive game.
So keep up all of your great work
And ignore me, I’m just a jerk.

8 Likes

Going to try to make the last hero card to complete the set, but it’s been a long day and I just ordered pizza, so it might be a bit cheesy and greasy…

3 Likes

That is totally fine. You got time

3 Likes

Better late than never… and still technically October 1st EST

@Na.na Hope you don’t mind me eating all the bacon sandwiches. Just seemed like a shame to waste them.:wink:

6 Likes

And on a final note before I log off…

HAPPY STAFF DAY!!!

:birthday::boom::star::rainbow::firecracker::tada:

Thanks for putting up with me and all my salt and silliness. :wink::+1:

6 Likes

@Petri, @Sara, @RubiKinga, @J.o, @KiraSG, @Ewi, @Jenky, @ScottySG, & @mhalttu:

What I lack in technicality
And limited creativity
I hope to compensate through sincerity.
Thank you for this community!

One member of our alliance is playing
On a cruise around the world
I played waiting for my son’s baby girl
Celebrations,
Devastations,
Hospitalizations

We share the joy of victory, agony of defeat
Saturday morning wars are the place we always meet
To cheer, to laugh, to groan, to shout, to hoot
And talk about the string ball record
We’re breaking with our loot.

E&P
Is a game of strategy
But it’s more to me.
Thank you all for making this a special place to be!

Happy Staff Day#2!!! :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:

9 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work and continued dedication to making this game enjoyable. I appreciate all of you. May the RNG be as equally kind to you as it is to me. Just remember, when in doubt, ask for an @discobot fortune

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

1 Like

That was unhelpful you sloppy bot.

6 Likes

She looks lovely @TGW. stunning.

2 Likes