##Finally it's here - SECOND ANNUAL STAFF APPRECIATION EVENT - IT'S PETRI DAY! 😆 ##

Yes, it’s 1st October, and that means it’s the annual Staff Appreciation Event!

The day we say thank you to the guys and girls behind the game, and the forum in particular.

Please note that this event is about SG staff, rather than our amazing volunteer moderators. You can see a list of staff here.

If you posted content on the Planning Thread please post it on this thread now - @saphirra @TGW @duaneski @discokittykat8 @papaheavy and co.

Everyone else - you are invited to post messages, pictures, memes, pictures or anything else!

If you want to look back at last year’s Petri Day (I highly recommend @brobb 's screenplay) it’s here Petri Day #1

(If you’re not keen of the staff, that’s your call, but please express your opinion elsewhere and within Forum rules :slightly_smiling_face:)

30 Likes

3c19u7

29 Likes

Thanks for the proof reading @princess1

4 Likes

I would like to than all SGG staff (who are registered and not registered in the forum) for the great effort and developing one hell of a game
@Petri is the most common name coming in the forum and am sure that many of the forum only knows him, and i really appreciate all the doings here, providing help, listening to us, having to go thru all the nagging and negativity from players, and so on
also would like to thank @KiraSG and @Sara as well for their help and support
@Ewi @ScottySG @Jenky @J.o thank you all for working in the shadows
special thanks to @mhalttu for co-finding and developing this great game

I would like to start a poll regarding this matter :stuck_out_tongue:

• Change Derric name to Petri
  • Petri to change his real name to Derric
  • Create a new Training Hero under the name Petri that have a rainbow color and can only be used for leveling up other heroes, as he will be a great support for all like the guy he is

0 voters

Again thank you all for everything

15 Likes

I found other “cat thanks memes” but they were uncouth. :grin:

Thanks for being couth!!! :rofl:

14 Likes

Many thanks to all of you for doing such a great job to entertain us!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you SG staff and moderators. You guys do a commendable job! I appreciate your efforts!

I hope that you enjoy this video from me and @Lila_Ann

23 Likes

Thanks @staff for your support!
Shirt

20 Likes

I still ask if Perry looks like Derrick in rl :thinking:

6 Likes

Thanks SG peeps! We appreciate everything you do for us.

5 Likes

@Petri @ScottySG @Sara @Jenky @Ewi @KiraSG @J.o @EmpiresPuzzles @mhalttu @Na.na

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZcswTu74Jc

All around me are familiar faces
raiding places, raiding faces
Bright and early for their daily raiding
Playing all day, Playing all day
The devs are working all day long
No resting, no resting
waiting for the next version, I want to
download right now, download right now

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda rad
The raids in which I’m winning are the best I’ve ever had
I find it nice to tell you, I find it nice to say
The people working on this game are very very
Awesome, Awesome

Players waiting for Atlantis rises
Farming all day, Farming all day
Made to feel the way that everyone should
Hit those titans, Hit those titans
Did my war hits and was very nervous
bout those tiles, bout those tiles
Hello Petri, Tell us what is coming
Looking forward, looking forward to it

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda rad
The raids in which I’m winning are the best I’ve ever had
I find it nice to tell you, I find it nice to say
The people working on this game are very very
Awesome, Awesome
So Very Awesome
Awesome

For anyone who missed last years…

23 Likes

Thank you all for your contributions, the community forum (and the opportunity to provide feedback) really sets this game apart from the others and it’s what makes it so much fun.

Sorry, best Petri (dish) meme/photo I could find, I’m fairly confident it’s meant to be endearing:
cee478d74be20a57cc11d3dadd18c761

15 Likes

Thank you for all the work!

12 Likes

For all the complaints thrown around here, I have to say that I am endlessly impressed at what the SG staff have done here. E&P is the first mobile game that captured my attention and certainly the first one that convinced me to part with my $.

I know the hard work that goes into launching, iterating, and keeping a game like the relevant.

So to the SG staff, Thank you for all you do.

And a side note…

Thanks to @Petri for this great shout out in the Helios recruiting thread. You have all of Helios’ gratitude :pray:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks for the contributions you guys make to us on the forum, and in game. We love ya’ll, and as was planned in the Planning Thread - Second Annual Staff Appreciation Day - AKA 'Petri Day' - 1st October (ok, everyone?) thread, i made some cards for the staff. Hope ya’ll like them, and Happy Petri Day. :slight_smile:

@Petri, @Sara, @RubiKinga, @J.o, @KiraSG, @Ewi, @Jenky, @ScottySG, and last but not least, @mhalttu

33 Likes

Absolutely amazing @Saphirra, great job

8 Likes

Thank you dear Bard. I am out of likes, so these other ppl who did great too, will have to wait 6 hrs for me to like them, sorry all.

6 Likes

I never before noticed how many of the staff are dark. Only one is holy and it’s danzaburo so it may be a trick.

8 Likes

well, there is one staff missing, Hikura, who is infact a Holy hero

5 Likes

Thank you for all you do!

7 Likes

Cookie Settings