Fighting familiar names

Found a Legend @King_Kyree77

@fight_happy
hello there!
I see that… like me, you are trying a color wheel defense. Cool!

And I see that… It worked once :wink:

For etiquette
I chose to return fire
With your attacking colors:

Good to see you old friend

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for sharing… I wish I recognized your player name earlier lol.

And thanks for attacking and recording.

I was cheering when your gazelle stayed alive LoL… I was like yeah let’s go!

Yeah… just trying out some new heroes on defense in prep for war usage…

I actually changed to that double color (I.e. color wheel defense) after I saw YOUR defense …. I wanted to try out something similar.

Usually my defense line looks like this>>

1 Like

@gregschen

Battle 3… you have a tough defense and punishes teams that are built around surviving for a period of time through multiple healers. This team has done really well against c gm but yours is tough to crack. Didn’t get green tiles in those 2 raids and c victor was my undoing despite me having healers charged at that point. The unexpected star of your defense. That combined with reverse formation and all the other heroes who all are pretty punishing… I’d avoid a defense like that in the future. What cups do you hold?

2 Likes

Thanks! Typically hold around 2600 - 2650, I think? cVictor is my favorite recent pull for sure (though cGM is amazing too).

1 Like

I have a revenge video for you. Will PM on Line. (It’s kind of worthless though. I brought mono, and got a good board.)

@Chadmo did you knock on my door and steal some cups?

I have a video I can upload to YouTube and share here. I played some groovy music for you too. :relaxed:

3 Likes

I did! I put that I beat you in my “brag” discord channel. I believe I put “fellas, I beat an E&P Legend”. That would be great KAF, thank you!

5 Likes

Well here it is. Knowing you’re from SoCal. I put some upbeat music that should resonate there. I listened to this back in my school days at UC Davis. I’d be impressed if you could name the band without cheating (and surprised too) but hope you at least like it of you don’t recognize it.

2 Likes

Awesome KAF! Killing Skadi early was the key, glad I wasn’t too easy for you.

Don’t know the band, but I’ll give it a shot. The instrumental before the singing I was thinking oldschool like maybe Madness. The singer threw me off. I’ll do a deep-cut guess, one of my Wife’s favorite bands. Bowling for Soup?

Cheers to you!!

2 Likes

That was Less than Jake. 90s ska band.

I hate Vanda. She was my biggest fear. But didn’t go strong blue due to Frigg. Picked green to go after Frigg with and just avoid Vanda as much as possible. You saw once I checked the timer to see when Vanda’s special was expiring and tried holding a hit until after then. I also tried to hold the heal but had to use it early to survive. All that is just accepting she’s there and will have to worry about her later.

3 Likes

You played it like a pro. Vanda is an easy choice for defense, I use to go back and forth with Mitsuko or Baldur…but since Vanda was max she always has me at a better than 50% defense win rate.

And @littleKAF , I’ll check out Less than Jake. Great Vibe.

3 Likes

I think I hit you @Harlikwen. :smiling_imp:

Do you have Line? I can send you the video if you’re interested.

2 Likes

You did hit me! :goat: vs :pirate_flag: ha!

I did think of you when I saw the name and the alliance. Luckly I didn’t revenge until after I saw the notification here. My line is harlikwen1. I did a video, we can swap! :grin:

3 Likes

@Liam_K

I did not forget this time :wink:

2 Likes

Loki stealing Krampus’s special is just too much! :stuck_out_tongue:

Revenge video will be up in a bit!

2 Likes

@AirHawk

Weird match. Thought it was going to be a quick one after I got the 6 Dark tiles, but then the board dried up despite lots of ghosting. And your Wolfgang just wouldn’t stay dead. Good sample for the “Are odds fake” thread :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well nothing too threatening for you :wink:

2 Likes

@Cheds I see you in my war match, good luck!

You killed my Father. Prepare to die

2 Likes