Fighting familiar names

Today I fought Pinkle, former Leader of Seven Days Uprising:

I got a very good board, thank you for the cups, looking for your revenge…

Happy gaming

2 Likes

hood.jpog

3 Likes

Sorry for the typo, thank you for the funny way pointing it out!

Happy gaming

1 Like

Happy to be at service! :blush:
I recorded the hit if you are interested.

2 Likes

Absolutely : Line Id: gimliv-et.
But I fear my defense is not as impressive as yours…:))

2 Likes

Today Revolutionvl from 7DD raided me. With a very good board and a bit of luck I got my cups back on the second attempt.image

Looking foreward to raiding you again. Bera and Morel are awesome.

@Seraph82 recognised your name from the other thread and you popped up in my raid attack list. I got a bit lucky with some cascades.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Kilted , much appreciated. 'll upload my revenge hit in a bit :blush:

2 Likes

Here you go @Kilted ! :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Seraph82 I knew it would be a very short loan of the trophies :rofl:

1 Like

@JonahTheBard

(Forgot to change proteus troop but all’s well that ends well)
(Also apologies for who I fought before you attacked me)

revenge

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard rockin’ The Norns… on defense! Don’t see that real often.

Hey, @Homaclese, just run into your tournament detense. Unfortunately, I only noticed the name in the victory screen and managed to take a hasty snapshot, I would have recorded it otherwize. By the way, had some chills down my spine entering the battlefield when I noticed I failed to switch Caedmon to cleanse mode against Colen’s burn, but I was lucky enough to kill him just as he got charged. Wilbur and Mist managed to cast on your side, Proteus and Falcon didn’t. I fired Grethel twice on full mana Mist and once on Proteus (at the very end) and used my Proteus against your left wing, Wilbur resisted and casted, but I stoped Proteus, which was the main threath after Colen was gone. Here’s the attack team I used.

3 Likes

Bit off more than I could chew here! @Guvnor. my first attempt was my best taking out two heroes, 2nd and 3rd were disastrous lol

4 Likes

Sorry mate, was trying out a possible war defence for ally members to test against.

Turns out it may be fairly effective.

Better luck next time?

4 Likes

Raided King_Kyree yesterday

Unfortunately he got some of his cups back…

Looking forward to raiding you again…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Took 2 tries, but thank you @AirHawk for the cups from a fellow Malaysian :smiley:

Not sure why there is a freeze in the video at 9 seconds. Plays fine on my laptop…

2 Likes

Thank you @Liam_K. 2 tries to get my revenge.

Should have visited the forum before my revenge to record.

1 Like

Yup. Saw it in my watchtower. I’m surprised that the mono green team didn’t work. Must have been a very bad board.

Very true. One of those boards where no tiles coming your way.