🏅 [Fifth Raid Tournament] How is your Defense Team doing?

First Day: 2 victories - 2 defeats
Second Day: 2 victories - 1 defeat
Total: 4 victories - 3 defeats
Grade: B B

So far I have been targeted 50 times, my defense repelled 23 attacks and succumbed to 27 raiders.

My defense team in tournament:

Midday day 3: 12-3 while attacking, but I will survive to see day 4.

Meanwhile, the drinking dwarves defense is a solid 7-0. Grade A so far.

Total points 9661, rank 3472, top 1 percent currently.

1 Like
  • Which day of the Tournament is it? Day 3, about 5.5 hours remaining

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total? 22 so far today, 73 over the 3 days

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total? 12W 10L today; 43W 30L total over the 3 days

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have? B

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team? Misandra, Mitsuko, Ariel, Alasie, Kageburado

• What is the Team Power of your Defense Team? 4242

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking? 9707 score, Top 1%, ranked 3474 currently

End of day 3. 10-4 on defence. 4/0 today.

Alt blue 2* 3* now attack 12-3 defense 7-1 at end of day 3, top 10%.

Third Day: 5 victories - 0 defeat
Total: 9 victories - 3 defeats
Grade: B B A

The past two days I’ve been getting attacked 30+ times per hour. The first day was like 3-5 times per hour…crazy.

Now I’m at 57 attacks on my defense, 25 wins, 32 losses.

13 : 7 attack.

8 : 1 defence

And the only group i lost to on defence was this:

Weird…

• Which day of the Tournament is it? Day 4, about 5 hours remaining

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total? 15 so far today, 88 over the 4 days

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total? 10W 5L today; 53W 35L total over the 4 days

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have? A

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team? Misandra, Mitsuko, Ariel, Alasie, Kageburado

• What is the Team Power of your Defense Team? 4242

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking? 11999 score, Top 1%, ranked approx 9000+ currently

Day 4: 1 win, 1 loss. Out at 13 wins, 4 losses.

Nothing new on defense. Not attacked, so it looks like they will finish 7-0 at this point. A Rating.

11187 score, rank 23600. Good for 5 percent bracket. If the A rating holds, I’ll finish at 12087.

Day 4,
Attacked 5 today, 15 total, 14w 1l
Rigard+9, GM+3, guinivere, Sartana, isarnna
Grade A
Top 1%

Third Day: 5 victories - 0 defeat
Fourth Day: 1 victory - 0 defeat
Total: 10 victories - 3 defeats
Grade: B B A A

No change in defense. 7-0, A rating. Kiril and Boril took on everyone and were never found wanting.

Myself, finished at 12087, ranked around 18000 and 5 percent tier.

Next tourney is no heal if the cycle holds. Should be interesting…

1 Like

Would be my tournament grave unless it’s 3*…

To me, it’s the hardest of the 3 possible rules simply because you either have fast Mana heroes or you don’t, and you get decent boards or you’re done quickly. The lack of healing is a bigger issue than I would have thought.

And my main squad is healer heavy… last time I was kicked out at day 2 :cry:

I assume no healing 4* heroes.

It’s the next combination we should have after very fast 3* and attack buff 5*.

I don’t know if a color will be banned

I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking when I set up my defense team; none at all. It was a dreadful defense; saying “totally shocking” doesn’t do it true justice. I discovered that almost immediately, but oh well, too late is too late.

The only thing worth comment is that that team, defended and won 2 of 7 attacks, the AI, against two humans, with more than 10% extra points to play with, prevaled. The final two attacks which I lost were against teams with 15% and 25% more points than me. I think their game server took pity on me after that and left me alone.

Next time, I swear, I’m going to understand the instructions better and at least aspire to be average.

2 Likes