🏅 [Fifth Raid Tournament] How is your Defense Team doing?

It’s not a secret

And because I see that my last post is from 2 hours ago. I again have 30+ attacks for the last hour

My guess is that the game has no choice but to match the top players against your team, it’s the highest TP I’ve seen so far.

I was attacked 5 times yesterday - 3-2. 5 times this morning - 3-2. so 6-4 so far.

Good day … the raid tournaments is good my defense has already been dropped 20 ATTACKS in one day … what is very good so I know if the defense of the tournament works or not … about the prizes I hope they stay better for now are very bad … on the attack is good … just a question I leave here … my defense suffered 20 ATTACKS … I lost 19 … in the next few days to leave the category And. I have my defense in the tournament that recover a lot of what seems impossible … a question … is not better every day of RAID the defense be evaluated ??? instead of my bad start my defense and know at the end of the first day that hardly left the category And … I leave here my opinion … good game to all

I would take that as compliment, but these ‘top players’ have same quality defenses if they are matched with me. They could be matched each other.

Careful guess: at the end of the tournament I have more than 1000 attacks on my defense.

D*mn, son! That’s some troll gold there.

That’s some scary D. That’ you’re averaging a C is surprising to me. I thought the triple Blue would be stronger vs non-greens than that, and that your troops would push that advantage further.

I’d likely take a mono-purple team against this, and I think I’d win on a good board, but mediocre would be iffy and bad boards very hard to turn around.

I need to level Poseidon. I had Onatel at 3/40 when I got him, and have been sidetracked levelling a gaggle of 3s and 4s for tourney play.

Last two raids on the tournament for me have been nothing but green tiles over and over again that’s so ridiculous since I can’t use green heroes.

We’re day two, still goin’ strong. The 2 drinking dwarves defense is 5-0.

My attacks are 8-2, 6176 and rank 9494, good for 1 percent tier at the moment.

1 Like

My defense (Wilbur-Triton-Cyprian-Kiril-Joon) is doing okay, a little better in fact than I really expected it to. Struggling offensively though (2 losses on day 1 and 1 on day 2) in part due to stupid bad boards (approximately 1/2 of the starting tiles, at least for day 1, were colors for which I didn’t have any heroes). I was expecting to see a ton of blue tanks, but it seems that almost everyone I’ve been matched against has been using yellow, those that weren’t were all red.

Terribly! Thanks for asking! :laughing:

Honestly, at this point for me, raids and raid tournaments are just test runs for me to practice for wars.

Honestly I’m not doing so well offense or defense. Not sure why…

One of the most bizarre tournaments for me.

3-4 offensively (yeah, stricken out) but 19-1 defensively.

• Which day of the Tournament is it? Day 2, about 11 hours remaining

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total? 31 so far today (getting at least 1-3 every hour), 48 over the 2 days

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total? 18W 13L today; 30W 18L total over the 2 days

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have? A

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team? Misandra, Mitsuko, Ariel, Alasie, Kageburado

• What is the Team Power of your Defense Team? 4242

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking? 6383 score, Top 1%, ranked 5074 currently

No debuffer…

20 more debuffers

Almost the same here.

1 Like

I had 3 loses right out of the gate. Then won the next SEVEN! Whut?

Day 2

Def
Sonya Kiril Aiger Ariel Grimm
9-3 rank A

Att
10 victories, 0 defeat
Score 7348
Top 1% (Rank 63rd)

1 Like

Main, blue 3* 4*, 2-1. Only B on day 1 though.
Alt, blue 2* 3*, 7-1.
Attack. Main, 5-4. Alt, 7-3. Alt will outscore main yet again. Sigh.