🤺 Felton – 3* Holy / Yellow from Brave Musketeers

But a word of advice, do not rely on him too much as well, he is always the backup plan. if you can win matches with your other heroes just go for the kill. There are times I can’t charge him fast enough even with his fast speed and lv29 mana troops. He is fun, but not dependant

4 Likes

If they nerf these rare 3* cards, SG can up theirs…
Even Treevil nerf was unwarranted.

4 Likes

Def path. He’s a fantastic little hero, he’ll do well in all tiers.

13 Likes

@PlayForFun

It appears that the name of the special skill has changed from Covert Stab to Remorseless Stab.

2 Likes

Ludwig:- I’m best hero in this game. Who can defeat me :sunglasses:
Felton & Kalo:- Hold our bear please :smirk:

8 Likes

Thx, I have fixed this hero’s skill name too.

2 Likes

Niiiice! They make a great combo!!

3 Likes

Yeahhh!! And they are easy to get :smiley:

2 Likes

Does anyone have an LB2 going all attack? Just wondering how silly his attack will be if the pure Def/HP path leads to 789 attack.

I just finished the first copy and have done LB 1 and will immediately do LB 2.

For bringing to the 5* arena HP/Def is the way to go but I am conflicted and may keep him in 3* and 4* arenas and a gonzo attack stat could help.

4 Likes

Here he is LB 2 going Attack path:

8 Likes

Dang this 3* is crazy. Didnt realize thw power of his special. He will be my next yellow project!

3 Likes

Several of the newer 3* are crazy powerful on LB2. I plan to use him vs. other 3* primarily so like the idea of a kill strike.
If you would like him to play with the big kids, look a bit higher and see his stats on the Def/HP path, also great.

1 Like

He’s not crazy, he’s batshit insane

3 Likes

:bat: :poop: :crazy_face: is right!

His attack stat makes many 5* heroes envious!

1 Like

Psstt, keep it quiet. EP may hit him with the nerf hamer next time !

4 Likes

The dreaded n-word we don’t want to hear

3 Likes

I had to rub my eyes when I saw that LB2ed card. whoo!!!

3 Likes

Tried him out in today’s tourney - was fun stealing some nasty buffs :wink: am sold, will LB1 him soon

7 Likes

Felton is AWESOME! I broke two limits, gave him all the talents. I went the def/hp path. He’s supposed to stand and steal. He does it better than fine at a very high raid level. It robs the worst nightmares of effects. He’s unbelievably good. I’ll do a second one soon. A golden card for the deck of even very advanced players, although supposedly only three stars. Felton King!

5 Likes

I really like Felton, but I think that he really needs the 2nd limited broke because without that he dies really fast on higher level teams
It’s so cool to see those strong buffs come to our team

1 Like