February 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

I have finished adding the Master topic links to the second post.

7 Likes

Just a note on special Goblin during Jan 31 to beginning of Feb

8 Likes

Well, as a VC2P player, I will gladly take the extra 1.8 Goblin pulls :smiley:
And when was the last time we had an event (outside of map season summon event) without any new hero?! Iā€™m surprised, in a good way, that they arenā€™t taking this occasion to (over)feed us another new hero.

12 Likes

Iā€™m glad itā€™s older heroes as I am lucky enough to have pepperflame so I wonā€™t pull that much on this one. Acidfire is nice, but Iā€™d rather wait for Darkfeather again and less chance of a dup

2 Likes

and there goes my plan for not pulling much on next weeks :cold_face:
thats a cold lineupā€¦

dont have acidfire which is so fn versatile and i need as many pepperflame dupes as possible :pensive:

shiiieeeetttt

1 Like

I have too many fire heroes waiting for rings to want a dup pepperā€¦if I had the rings and no queue it be a different story lol

also hornfell & ignazio are waiting - but pepper is just sooo strong i would put a dupe of her infront of both :cold_face:
although would hate to do this :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, soā€¦we get this goblin thing constantly now so that they can try and sell these goblin heroes. Are monster island, gargoyle event, styx tower, and raid league all just not coming back? I know no one on here knows the answer to this, but is there an avenue to ask?

1 Like

For the anniversary, rare quests are ok. But would have been a real treat to have contests of elements every two days (all colors) or aether quest every two days (all colors). Now we are really bringing in the year right!!!

1 Like

I have updated my calendars to reflect the rare quests as well as added Goblin Village and pick-summon recently posted.

Images Calendar and B&W Calendar by Zartanis (Updated January 30)

Credit Zartanis

Quick Reference by Zartanis (Updated January 30)

Credit Zartanis

French Calendar by Zartanis (Updated January 30)

Credit Zartanis

11 Likes

Thanks @Zartanis !!

Just want to note for those who saved Goblin coins like me, (ie. Not buy any goblin offer, and want to do burst summons all at once - with a belief to get better RNG chance :joy:)

now we should have 930 coins, this month we will get 360 coins and likely free 15 coins

On March, 180+15coins

So in March, we will likely have
930+360+15+180+15

= 1500 coins
= perfect 15 summons ,

and also FS will also reset (in order to get better choice)

7 Likes

Itā€™s mount umber today, not Mirages of Omega, unfortunately.

2 Likes

iā€™d been counting on the blue aethers, i hope they can fix the rotation and we donā€™t have to wait 5 more months for them

3 Likes

Same here i need blue too, i have literally 0 Aether 1 for them, so I couldnā€™t even Limit Break my new shiny Swan Maiden

1 Like

Hmm strange the extra rare quest on Monday shifted only the rare quest rotation earlier and not the rare+aether quest rotation as they share the same time slot.Bit at least we know how itā€™s going to work for the birthday week too.
Sorry @Zartanis, gotta update the calendars again :grimacing:

3 Likes

maybe(or not) omega will not rotate with rares anymore and we will get weekly rares as we hope for
#52RareQuestsAYear

2 Likes

The lb1 materials are far too scarce. I have 38 alphas and canā€™t really use them bc of it.

4 Likes

yeah, I can LB2 one more 5* now, but both my candidates are Blueā€¦ and I am out of the Blue 5* aethersā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s on schedule. Nothing unusual.

Disregard the Monday Mount Umber quest. Thatā€™s an extra. Not to be included with the regular weekly schedule.

On the 7th and 8th these 2 days, we have 2 days tournament wars, 1 alliances war and 1 W3K, with 28 battles, vwry exhausted.

I think postpone 2 days will be better