February 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

Another month, another huge thank you to the calendar creators! @Zartanis and co, for president! :pray:t3: :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Can someone share the pics from the sneak peek videoā€¦ My phone is not supporting the videoā€¦ :pray:
TIA

1 Like

Sure? Because the announcement reads ā€˜an EXTRA questā€™. But Farholme was indeed scheduled for this week.

Pulling it forward with a week is fine by me, because I can use the small aethers.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t look like a event to me based on the sneak peak video. More like EP 2.0 wirh dragons instead of heroes. Of course, new portals for summoning will be added.

5 Likes

Busy month, i hope everyone has WE flasks saved up! Will the birthday summons take EHTs?

1 Like

Sorry, thereā€™s not much more to shareā€¦ only switching between ā€˜classicā€™ base and the new ā€˜dragonā€™ base.

17 Likes

You are right itā€™s my poor english and my 11pm :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

I donā€™t care if that is all it is. As a massive lover of dragons this is sick

But what on earth are all those extra status bars, etcā€¦?
Got me curious for sure

2 Likes

I just hope it doesnā€™t require having to upgrade everything and waiting a week per upgrade.

3 Likes

Thank you so much buddy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think weā€™ll have to definitely upgrade full baseā€¦ as we can see 10 number after the baseā€¦
Even now we have time saver VIPā€¦

Maybe this event will be connected with monster hunterā€¦ it has the sign of itā€¦

1 Like

Naaaaa. Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t string out every little thing like they always have. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sure hope this Dragon building produces something useful.

3 Likes

I have the feeling of new mini gameplayā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

i guess this is why we will still need 2 builders VIP and the new timesaver stuff, help us speed up maxing this

2 Likes

As usual, Iā€™d like to thank all people that sacrifice their time to make these beautiful calendars. :calendar: . Thanks a lot! :+1:

5 Likes

The time saver is only for crafting and training though, not usable on building.

6 Likes

oh thenā€¦ maybe they will introduce a more expensive one for buildings at some point, :rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing to say but here it is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Thank you all the calendar creators :green_heart::tada:

5 Likes

Thanks all you peeps!

A lot of hard work and time there!

Think Iā€™m most excited about C. Hathor next month. Hopefully sheā€™ll,be my valentine.

4 Likes