February 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

Will Lunar use Ehts? Going to save up for it if so.

Yes, the Lunar portal is the same as all the Seasonals

2 Likes

Except the odds to get a event hero which was only 0.5% last year, and no 4 and 3*

1 Like

Does anybody know if the cyclops, wizards, and ninja troops are coming back?

Sure, but it may take a while.

1 Like

How sure is sure and how long is a while? Saving troop tokens as we speak. Did Legendary pulls with no luck.

The only thing that has been discontinued from the game are the old challenge events, and they where replaced with challenge festivals I and II. At some point the old towers will get more heroes or costumes and they’ll come back, but it could take half a year or more, considering past times.

1 Like

So this really could have been solved if SGG added rare quests to their calendar which they have said that they would do since Wednesdays become rare quest days. it would have been nice to have mirages move from Wednesdays to a different day because before we would have a rare quest on Mondays and the Monthly Mirages quest in any given week on a Wednesday.

I am all for having Mirages be present each week on a Saturday. Highly doubtful and wishful thinking.

In the meantime, I have updated my calendars once again…only slightly annoyed here

Images Calendar and B&W Calendar by Zartanis (Updated January 31)

Credit Zartanis

Quick Reference by Zartanis (Updated January 31)

Credit Zartanis

French Calendar by Zartanis (Updated January 31)

Credit Zartanis

18 Likes

Thank you @Junim for your Portuguese calendars; they’ve been added to the OP.

4 Likes

@Zartanis it’s my Korean calendar. I’m always grateful to you and Somm.

6 Likes

thank you, and thanks to everyone also involved, for all your hard work keeping the calendars updated!!

3 Likes

Thank you @zephy for your calendar and I have added it to the OP.

I am interested whether SGG plans to release costumes for S5 next week. Because if yes then they should push change tomorrow at the latest (we all know how their attempts go Monday morning).

1 Like

How do you know they didn’t push it today? Because I gave no update?! :thinking:
And you would be right hahaha still no change on that today. They just enabled the “daily streak” button on Android today. Let see tomorrow.

6 Likes

Lol I am just thinking aloud. But now thinking about whether they plan to turn it on at the last second like they usually do or plan to release them during Judgment of Dunes after this month. But February sneak peak has shown Hathor in costume so I assume the former.

Also, noticed that button. Kinda handy, I have to admit, because I already forgot to collect once.

2 Likes

Guys I don’t know if it is only with me or everyone else…
I can’t see CWilbur in today’s UT portal… :slightly_smiling_face:
was he excluded from the summon portal or it is a bug :slightly_smiling_face:
TIA…

2 Likes

Only Atlantis family members are included. Wilbur is Lagoon family - you won’t find Mits, Kage, Sumitomo or others, either

4 Likes

Untold Tales are for Atlantis Family heroes.
Costume Wilbur is Lagoon family so he won’t be in this portal. It’s not a bug either.

2 Likes

It hurts :broken_heart: my main goal was CWilbur from this portal… as I use bertulf in titans but no hopes I think :melting_face:

4 Likes

oh gosh yes! yes! yes! please stop yelling at me, I’ll say whatever you want…!!

oh, you’re only joking, haha… haha… heheehe…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes