February 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Elements, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Season Of Love, Dynasty Of Dunes, Soul Exchange, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, Mighty Pets, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

Definitly Arco for me. Need a new green project, and always need more healers. Also I have many of the “old” gargoyles, so no more pulling in that portal even if the two new ones are superstrong.

Had already planned to skip this covenant portal, and now I am very exited for next one. I only have Bera on that list, and all others look good.

Thank you again @Elioty33 !

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to Styx troops portal.

I hoarded 75 ETT. Hope to get some red and yellow Styx troops but any Styx troops will be welcome

2 Likes

Ellioty, thanks for updating february schedule :slight_smile: Can you please inform us also on the featured list for musketeers in march?

Thank you

1 Like

as i’m trying to improve my Orb-Skills (in order to demand a raise from Elioty :grin:) that should be Aramis, Athos and Milady de Winter(new)

17 Likes

Ah my dear assistant, your power is ever improving. But remember, with great power comes great responsibilities. Do not spoil them too much or they will turn wilder and wilder. :mage:

ps: congrats for your forum title :muscle:

22 Likes

Thank you!

That is most perfect choice of Musketeers since I already have Queen Anne and Artagnan :stuck_out_tongue:

Now the only thing is, I must get them, or atleast Aramis :slight_smile:

I really like the March 3 covenant featured hero list, except for Bera who may be outdated but still serviceable, rest are all amazing ones.

1 Like

giphy

:rabbit:

12 Likes

I think the rest of us non-oracles should also remember: great power should be used responsibly, and we should not be too demanding of our oracles, lest we burn them out :wink:

11 Likes

Exactly. These folks have been very generous with their time and information. They always share it as soon as they have the time to discern it. Let’s not be the equivalent of the kid in the back seat screaming, “Are we there yet?” (I realize a meme like that was posted around here somewhere in regard to that issue.) More appreciation; less impatience.

11 Likes

100% :slight_smile:

from Imgflip Meme Generator

6 Likes

And when we get there:

• This can not be true this is not the true list :slight_smile:
9 Likes

Disney gif. Anger from Inside Out clenches his fists in rage before the top of his head explodes upward in a pyre of flames. Fear cowers behind him.

I am good, I am good, don’t worry. :grimacing: :rofl:

14 Likes

I now also include the Path of Valor in my calendar predictions with the Valor Challenges and the rewards.

15 Likes

I have updated my calendars (English, B&W, French, and the Quick Reference) and @birksg’s Japanese calendars have also been updated.

8 Likes

Dude, you are awesome. Cleric emblems and red trainer heroes are just what I need while trying to get Grazul up to snuff before the red CoE. Good news for me!

7 Likes

You are very welcome :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thx, the for the addons to your predictions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another last minute change, it was still Erebus that was planned to be featured on Monday’s evening.
But no one complained it changed midway so I guess they did it yesterday or early in the morning before the portal actually opened at last :smiley:
No other change.

11 Likes

thank you very much o wise Oracle!!!

we are not worthy of you :wink:

6 Likes