[KNOWN ISSUE] Erebus doesn’t prevent minions

Erebus fire at second charge to krampus which ia ready to fire.
You can see on Krampus card that he can’t summon new minions.
Krampus fire, 3 of his allies get a minion but not everyone. Krampus gets damage and dies.

I have seen also against 3WK teams, but it doesn’t happen all the time.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

If the target dies in the middle of the minion summoning damage, subsequent minions will be perceived as “the dead target has no debuffs” and will be summoned normally.
In this case, Doctor Moreau has no minions summoned (Krampus died here), and later allies have minions.

1 Like

It has absolutely something with when the summoner dies. I have been able to repeat that.

But, it says clearly that he can’t summon any minion before it mentions that any minion summoning will be punished. That is why I think it is a bug, Krampus shouldn’t summon minions dead or alive.

But if it is supposed to work this way, then Erebus is even worse…

1 Like

I also think it is a bug, but will await staff response as the “death in the middle of a skill does not stop their skill” behavior in the the similar case of El Naddaha vs Guardian Gazelle and Kalo is not considered a bug.

Thank you for the report, we’ll look into this issue here.

1 Like

We were able to reproduce this issue now. I’ll mark this topic as a known issue.

3 Likes

gglad you recognized that it’s an issue but it isn’t solved solved if it keeps happening?!

I think @Petri mean that it is now a known issue. We can wait and hope the problem itself is solved soon.

Happy gaming

Petri marked the topic as a known issue which means they are working on a fix (probably for next update).

The solved box that now is in the OP has to do with the person who created the topic selecting Petri’s post and marking it as the solution. Most users mark any staff response as the solution

Hi Petri
Do you have any updates? When the issue will be solved?
Erebus is not directly the best Styx hero, with a such issue, it is not worth to level up.
Can we hope for a balance update when the issue is solved?

Thank you

A month has gone by. Portal returning next month. Still not fixed!!!

1 Like

Asked support if there was a fix in the works. They said they’re looking at options and that it would be announced here. Hope it gets fixed soon. So he sits 3/70 meantime.

1 Like

They did a buff to styx families for the coming portal. The change in Erebus was for sure disastrous.

But the big question, did they solve the issue reported here for months ago? I didn’t see any information about it.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

This is the response I got from SG about Erebus a few weeks ago… "Thank you for reaching out to us.

As a player myself, I can definitely understand your frustration. Our developers are also well aware of this issue and are actively working towards a fix.

We are currently in the process of systematically exploring all possible solutions to the problem at hand. While we cannot provide you with an immediate remedy, please rest assured that our efforts are ongoing — we absolutely understand that the current situation is far from satisfactory. We will update the players once it’s been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Until then, I wish you the best of luck in the Battles ahead!

2 Likes

Since no fix is mentioned I’m assuming it wasn’t fixed. Buff doesn’t matter is the hero doesn’t do what’s printed in the card. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Bug fixes should take priority over new features. But bug fixes rarely bring in new revenue. So you can clearly see where SG priorities lie.

2 Likes

Any clues about when this hero would be fixed? And potentialy reworked?

He has been released since weeks but he is a total waste of mats in his current version. And he is bugged!

2 Likes

I think not before V54 :frowning:

1 Like

Best case, I guess.

Let’s hope they also balance her up and not just more hit-power.

Happy gaming

2 Likes