February 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Elements, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Season Of Love, Dynasty Of Dunes, Soul Exchange, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, Mighty Pets, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

I think the rest of us non-oracles should also remember: great power should be used responsibly, and we should not be too demanding of our oracles, lest we burn them out :wink:

11 Likes

Exactly. These folks have been very generous with their time and information. They always share it as soon as they have the time to discern it. Let’s not be the equivalent of the kid in the back seat screaming, “Are we there yet?” (I realize a meme like that was posted around here somewhere in regard to that issue.) More appreciation; less impatience.

11 Likes

100% :slight_smile:

from Imgflip Meme Generator

6 Likes

And when we get there:

• This can not be true this is not the true list :slight_smile:
9 Likes

Disney gif. Anger from Inside Out clenches his fists in rage before the top of his head explodes upward in a pyre of flames. Fear cowers behind him.

I am good, I am good, don’t worry. :grimacing: :rofl:

14 Likes

I now also include the Path of Valor in my calendar predictions with the Valor Challenges and the rewards.

15 Likes

I have updated my calendars (English, B&W, French, and the Quick Reference) and @birksg’s Japanese calendars have also been updated.

8 Likes

Dude, you are awesome. Cleric emblems and red trainer heroes are just what I need while trying to get Grazul up to snuff before the red CoE. Good news for me!

7 Likes

You are very welcome :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thx, the for the addons to your predictions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another last minute change, it was still Erebus that was planned to be featured on Monday’s evening.
But no one complained it changed midway so I guess they did it yesterday or early in the morning before the portal actually opened at last :smiley:
No other change.

11 Likes

thank you very much o wise Oracle!!!

we are not worthy of you :wink:

6 Likes

Funnily they replaced Erebos the last second with Nemesis. Well yes, Oracle can see only the future as it’s pre-destined at stated moment, but human actions can cause that path to diverge. See Avengers: Endgame for more details on that :upside_down_face:. In this case actions of SGG caused unprecedented (well, there was Anne) deviation of that path and change of the Styx featured heroes.

Now seriously, I hope SGG won’t tamper with SE list. There is one hero I really want and not any other, so I have great choice but I don’t have to solve dilemma for once. And also keeping lists for March Covenant would be nice. I am more liberal with its exact date.

3 Likes

My Erebus was removed from the Featured heroes because of this bug and this post ?

So that they don’t feature a hero with problematic skill ?

6 Likes

Minimise player discontent ? Knowing that they will release bad news on 8 Feb ?!

Great planning as usual, Zynga Team.

1 Like

Thank you for your updated calendar @sommc !

2 Likes

Thank you as always!

3 Likes

dear friend, could you ask the staff when you can expect the Tower of Magic? :pray: Or maybe they’ve already said something about it? A lot of people are concerned about this issue. Especially now, when people have accumulated amulets of detachments and are very much waiting for the appearance of magical troops in the summoning portal.

4 Likes

Ok, I have sent them a question about the next Tower of Magic date.
I will update you here once I got an answer.

6 Likes

thank you so much for this! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: And then I get hundreds of questions on this topic every day. I now understand how our oracle feels when everyone is waiting for the soul exchange list. :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes