Fast Pass to Active Player Lounge

Sadly, not much :unamused: The reason was not that my data was wrong, it was that the devs didn’t know me. I had to do an end-around and prove the data to my counterparts who then presented it to the devs. Fortunately they were gracious enough to say it was my observation and not theirs.

The point of my experience was to show that often people with the correct answers are not listened to simply because the devs have people they listen to that they trust already. While I don’t think this is right, I also don’t believe it is entirely wrong.

Obviously, you have to surround yourself with people you trust. But if you keep only those you won’t grow. This is true for life or game development. I think SG showed they realize this by announcing the existence of the lounge and asking for applications. This is part of the transparency we have all asked for.

3 Likes

Again, we do not know that. They may have selected from your counter-parts, only.

Totally agreed.
As well I am not in any top or half tier alliances.
I am in one player alliance and I am in the lounge.

2 Likes

And rightly so :sunglasses::+1:

20 characters

2 Likes

@Petri @mhalttu

Very nice … thanks … submitted my application.

Has this been closed again?

@Eries The below post from Petri indicates that it is. Not sure if they’re still accepting applications…

1 Like

Is this something that is opened and then closed or live all the time? I applied recently and the form is still live. Just wanted to know if I should stop holding my breath or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sleeperZ96BT Sorry, the post from Petri that I referenced last month is the only information that I’m aware of. If it is closed, then they will have your application when they start looking again.

1 Like

I believe the Active Players Lounge is always open and looking for new members, so you should be free to apply anytime :blush:

3 Likes

arent you in active players lounge already ? o.O i saw some replays form you there

1 Like

That post is from 5th October!

1 Like

still i saw his name b4 oct thats why i was asking

2 Likes

I am already … Dunno why you are wondring brother?
Maybe I am not good enough? :sob:

lol if you are not in active lounge who should be ? :smiley:

2 Likes

Love your supportive spirit brother :hugs:

2 Likes

I applied and am not in the active player lounge either

I am in the lounge … for some time already. :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome man enjoy it!

1 Like

What do you do at that lounge Jedon? Curious enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like