Evelyn Discussion - Anchor 7DD grade

Glad to know about it. I have Isarnia - I always feel that they couldn’t be stack but if it’s confirmed that they are stackable will definitely use her instead of additional 4* Green. Nice!

Of course they stack, same for panther, falcon, jackal and Arthur, the other colour debuff heroes.

And just like colour def buff (aegir, Kash, dom, Kong, Guin) stack with regular def buff (magni etc) although this is probably much less interesting

Just to make it clear, I am not saying Evelyn is better than Zeline as a hero. But I do think Evelyn is better than Zeline for titans (and that’s why I was wondering why Zeline had an A for titans and Evelyn a B). I would use Evelyn for all blue titans. I would also use Zeline for blue titans, but not before Evelyn. I wouldn’t use neither of them for other color Titans.

And again, Guardian panther being better than Evelyn for Titans is also something I won’t discuss.

My point was that IMHO, if, Zeline is an A green hero for titans, Evelyn should at least be an A for titans as well.

1 Like

and…there it is…thank you @Anchor I watched it live

Zeline better on titans? Anchor has officially jumped the shark. No one bring Zeline to any color titan but blue, and Evelyn destroys her on blue titans. Attack debuff? Throw an axe or a bomb! Here, I’ll pretend I’m Anchor… I give axes an A on titans.

Deleting my shortcut to the Google Doc now…

1 Like

Why so mean?.. lol… I mean, it is going to become obsolete once the classes are introduced.

Here you go – Hero Grading - Google Drive

1 Like

Zeline%20vs%20Evelyn

Zeline’s survivability passive: A7 (damage prevention - to all heroes)
Evelyn’s survivability passive: A3 (damage recovery - to nature heroes)

Zeline’s offensive passive: -non existing-
Evelyn’s offensive passive: A6 (+1 for every other nature hero)

The choice is easy.

Zeline is all aroundish and can be a better stand alone hero in a defense tesm. Evelyn needs another green sniper to work best. She may be more useful in offense than in defense to stack up with the snipers. Evelyn is better for titans for the same reason. plus that her -54 defense is more important than -34 ATK. which you can use items to achieve closely but not the -54 defense.

Grading shows that this sheet is just an objective measurement.

Graded subjectively both, Evelyn & Buddy are clear A‘s to me for titans. See attached video :crazy_face:
Zeline won‘t generate damage near to this.

4 Likes

Does @Anchor get money for doing these grades? I saw you criticizing his work in a different thread, that he shouldn’t be doing it anymore, so i wondered, i thought it was for free and to help his alliance.

2 Likes

We shouldn’t be making fun of anyone on here

3 Likes

It’s much harder to publicly release your work and subject it to scrutiny than it is to be the individual scrutinizing the work. I think @Anchor does a great job in taking the time to do his best in order to provide valuable content to the community (both in video and text-based material). What I don’t understand is why everyone clings to the grades so closely as if it is considered canonical. It’s a guide to be used for counsel, not a set of directives to be followed.

As for Evelyn, everyone knows how unique she is. I probably spent the most I will ever spend in this game for her because my goal in the game is to have each of the elemental defense debuffs. The opportunity to get King Arthur and Evelyn in the same month was a perfect time to pull and I luckily received both. I don’t really care what their grades are because I know they will be invaluable for red and blue titans, respectively. They will also be a huge asset when I color stack in raids/war.

I’m only a Jackal away from my goal >:)

6 Likes

I wasn’t trying to scrutiny anybody’s job. As I said, I appreciate the hero grades, since they helped me a lot when I started playing (about 4 months ago).

In my case, I was trying to give some feedback and trying to help or trying to understand the decision in case I was missing something. Some people are certainly rude, but I hope my posts are being read with a positive attitude, because I am not trying to critizise Anchor’s job at all.

1 Like

I raid with 3 green 2 purple and destroy most diamond players who are 4000tp and higher. This setup is only 3600tp, but using (in this order) Caedmon, Evelyn, Khiona, Zilean, Proteus. Crazy how strong this combo is.

I would trade out Caedmon for another green striker. Zeline already has the debuff trick covered, so go for Lianna, Hansel or Gregorion.

Uhhhh, that was AMAZING to watch! Way to work the board!