Evelyn Discussion - Anchor 7DD grade

In his last live stream, he stated that he is not 100% certain if he is going to continue to make video reviews for HOTM heroes and that he might not do it anymore.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Dont Quote me on that, but as i understood it. He was not sure if he doese vids for the seasonal heroes .

I don’t think he appreciated all the flak he took from his Aegir grade to be honest

3 Likes

He’s pretty sensitive for someone who promotes theirself on YouTube

2 Likes

okay, I only asked because he stated in the post that he planned to. Understand if he doesn’t, that is a lot of work.

Is she worth coloring stacking with mother north?

I wonder too… I have both.

The thing is in terms of materials it will be long before being able to ascend both of them

1 Like

I’m maxing my first one atm and starting my second one immediately after. :smiley:

I’m very impatient to try the new lineup that I have figured

Evelyn - Grimm - Ares - Proteus - Evelyn

:)))

1 Like

Hi Anchor, Thanks for taking your time to give grade to the new Hero. I think Evelyn and G. Panther should grade the same for Titan rather you grades Panther A and Evelyn B. I do not have Panther so I don’t know and My Evelyn still not yet level. Thanks.

Although both possess similar skill set but Evelyn’s tile damage is much lower than Panther so direct damage is what separates them both.

2 Likes

why is she an A in defence? Everytime I met her in raid, I thought she is a joke hitting like a girl.

Thanks for point out the difference. People in my alliance mention Evelyn is great for Titan and they improve their score a lot with put Evelyn in their team. May be that is why I think she is an A for Titan. I will test when my Evelyn up to 3-70.

Why is Zeline better than Evelyn in Titans?

Evelyn’s debuff seems waaaay better. Not sure if her tile damage is weaker, but in any case, I can’t understand why Zeline would be rated higher for titans. Any info appreciated, as the rating is appreciated!

Zeline has higher versatility.

Evelyn is great for blue titans specifically. Moderate for other titans.

Zeline’s dispel and offense debuff can be used for all titans to increase the team’s survival rate.

1 Like

Zeline Definitely Better than Evelyn - She can reduce the titan attack at 34% for 4 turns which will be safe at least within 2 shots for most of the 4* heroes. there’s plenty of reduce defense heros. (Isarnia, Grimm, Tibs, etc) that work well with different colors.

If i could swap - i would swap Evelyn for Zeline for sure. hope this help.

So, is someone really using Zeline for other color Titans for real? There are better heroes for survival, like Wilbur.

Reducing Nature defense stack with general defense debuff… So that part doesn’t convince me; you want both reductions for a Titan if possible.

1 Like

Wait, Are you sure it’s stackable? there’s nice to hear from. I always thought they r non-stackable. So with Isarnia + Evelyn defense debuff = the dmg will be even higher - there’s so great to hear it!

Back to Topic - I do feel that having reduced attack will be ideal compared to reducing of Defense as there’s plenty of good defense debuff heroes, and compare to other reduce attack heroes (Richard, Skittleskull) General defense debuff have plenty of strong options to use (4* heroes) - this is to compares between Zeline and Evelyn overall usage.

True. Color debuff (Evelyn) stacks with another hero with defense debuff (Buddy/Wilbur/Athena/Pulverizer Trio).

Evelyn is great for green stacks and against blue titans.

Individually for a single green hero, Zeline is better.

2 Likes

Evelyn is just similar as Guardian Panther, but with elemental link.

For titans grade, Evelyn is BABAB → B and G Panther BABA+B → A. The difference is in Tiles, where G Panther is A+ (782) but Evelyn is A (727)

That difference is what pushes G Panther to A and Evelyn stays in B, and also the tanky difference pushes Evelyn to A in defense while G Panther stays in B.

I see it properly rated.

2 Likes

Just going to confirm it.

Evelyn’s reduce nature defense stacks with regular reduce defense.

This makes her absolutely amazing on any offense. Evelyn + Grimm/Tiburtus/Isarnia etc. and another green hero = win.

2 Likes