Erebor, The Lonely Mtn ⛰ (Status: WAITLIST)

Hello, Forum Friends!

We would love to have you join us at Erebor, The Lonely Mtn. :mountain:

Who we are in a nutshell:

• A long-standing (5 years) global group of lovable weirdos

• Chaining 14* titans (100K minimum requested)

• Top 1K in MT

• Top 1K in AQ (when full)

• Competitive, but not obsessive play. Real life comes first. All we ask is that you communicate your needs!

• FFA wars with yellow tanks (at present)

• Completely Relaxed Sister Alliance - Erebor, Casual Play - to chill/vacation in when needed

• Friendly, but sometimes ornery, dragon :dragon: for support

2000 :trophy: gets you in and the door is open!

Available here or on LINE (Smaug1217) if you’d like to chat more!

2 Likes

Realized I should add this :slightly_smiling_face:

Spots still available! Come join us for top 1K in MT and AQ this month and stay awhile :slightly_smiling_face:

The next Mythic Titan is a little over a week away. Come visit us or - ideally - stay forever :wink: Continuing to chain 14* titans and win most of our wars! :crossed_swords:

Update: only room for 2. Come swing by before we fill back up. Fellow forum friends always preferred! :white_heart:

Still looking for 2 :slightly_smiling_face:

Come grab your spot for top 1K Mythic Titan loot before it’s too late!

LAST SPOT! :slightly_smiling_face: Come join us for drama free fun!

We are full :blush: Let me know if you want to join our waitlist. LINE: Smaug1217

Latest MT performance with only 27 members.

Make our last spot yours before AQ next week! :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking for 2 to join us ahead of AQ! Top 1K alliance finish expected. Let me know if you have any questions.

We have ONE spot open! Dedicated, drama free, and supportive group. Very few rules. Just be a good teammate and show up for each other. Chaining 14* titans, winning most of our wars (no flags left behind), and having fun doing it. Results from last AQ below!

We now have 3 spots open! A pair of players who came to visit for AQ have moved along. I always forget to lock the door to keep them forever :wink:

We are a great group of people with a lot to offer! Hope you will come by for a visit soon. Bring a friend :slightly_smiling_face:

We had some lovely people join us yesterday and are currently full. Hooray! :heart: Still happy to chat with anyone who may want to visit in the future. We have someone taking a break at the end of the summer. LINE: Smaug1217

1 Like

2 spots open again for you to join in the fun! :mountain: :dragon: :man_mage:

A couple of small updates to my original post:

• We’ve reduced our daily titan minimum request to 80K

• Currently tanking purple :purple_heart: :crossed_swords:

We remain a dedicated, competitive group without too many rules to weigh you down! We support each other and above all, want everyone to have fun playing without stress :slightly_smiling_face:

LINE me (Smaug1217) with any questions! 2 spots at the moment, but I will have a 3rd available as well in a couple of weeks so bring along an alt or a friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

3 spots open now, actually :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Down to our last spot! :fire: Hope to see you soon! :dragon_face: :mountain: :gem:

1 Like

Erebor is full of dwarves yet again! Let me know if you’d like to join our waitlist. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re looking for a rule-free/relaxed vibe, feel free to check out our sister alliance: Erebor, Casual Play. At present we are mainly using it as a vacation spot for our members who need a place to take a break. But the goal is to build it up to 30 strong in the future!

We have ONE spot open again! Grab it before it’s gone.

Recently we’ve had a number of forum friends join us and it’s been amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Come join us to crush MT again! (Last results connected to this post above)

For questions or Tolkien discussion:

LINE: Smaug1217