Entry ticket for wars

I feel a real simple way to eliminate non participation and war jumpers is to make people use an entry ticket that they get back after all war flags are used at end of war. If a person jumps give them an opportunity to earn a new entry ticket in a find recruits quest or something like that.

Great idea. But not make that tickets easy to find. Like 1 every 3 months for free or to buy for 500 gems in shop

1 Like

It sure would be nice if there was a way to deal with these unspent War flags. I suspect it´s the cause of a lot of frustration, being so close to a win, but missing it, because of a few points that those unspent flags could have brought in.

Still, some Alliances have a more relaxed attitude towards War Flags, so perhaps some kind of extra feature that the leadership could toggle on and off would be nice. Then each Alliance could decide which path they want to take.

Use a ticket to entry war, get it back as mats or a hero etc.

It seems that we have people that just like to spend money, better for you will be SG to setup an go found me or similar account to have people like you just to give them money

But seriously, war no participation or mercenaries screwing up war match up still a problem and a solution need to be found. We need to think that as it was mentioned before there are many alliances that are very relaxed on it and maybe should be a special setting that only leaders or coleaders can enable/disable

1 Like

IMHO a better option would be forced op-in for every war. Keeps them up front in your mind when they happen. Like the way you have to sign up for the raid tournaments.

I am in one of those “relaxed attitude” alliances but unused flags can still be frustrating. We just don’t boot over it.