EnPluzz - Elioty's Data vault (and tools to come at some point in the future)

Updated with the new S5 hero from today.

4 Likes

@Elioty33 @Oxide & All……

Awesome efforts…. Constructive & creative!

Thanks & Cheers !

2 Likes

The hard work here is done by @Elioty33 and yes it is Awesome (and still a work in progress). :smiley:

3 Likes

Thx for your efforts here.

Your hero list CSV was really helpful when I have created the hero list for the Dark CoE portal for the Beta Beat topic as I could easily filter those heroes, which will be 180 days old at the time of the arrive of the portal, and I needed just to check existance of the hero, which is on the edge to be included in the portal (Charon).

4 Likes

Yea, I am not sure if exactly 180 days is inclusive or not. I think so but I’m not sure and I have no proof. Actually we could check if we have a ToL starting on the 1st of a month someday. The mechanic should be the same, just a different delay.

1 Like

The 180th day is passing during the event (on the second day) and the hero (Charon) is still included in the portal in the Beta.

1 Like

That 180 day rule is total BS to start with sometimes they are months off on that one!

What Super Elemental portal was off for this? I wasn’t aware that had occured…

They are talking about the dark CoE / super elemental summon that was just tested in beta. It hasn’t come live yet. Though the 180-day old mechanic is the same for all the super elemental summon.

1 Like

There hasn’t been one that has been way off though, correct? I was thinking back on them again after reading the above, and to my recollection this has been consistent thus far. I’m just confused as to what @Gargon was referring to.

Sorry I wasn´t very clear there: It wasn´t the 180 days of Elemental summons that was way off, but the tavern of Legends 365 days rule. I am just assuming that if they completely ignore the one rule, I wouldn´t trust them to be sticking to the other…

1 Like

Gotcha! Thanks, for clarifying :nerd_face:. I actually had a saved draft for the topic you linked that popped up when I viewed it :joy:. In it I said how in PC the wait for heroes to enter the Legends Event is 10 months instead, and I wonder if they accidently set it here like that for the release of those heroes.

1 Like

Hello guys, updated the heroes CSV files with today’s new S1 costumes :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello guys, the topic is finally back online. In the meantime, I kept updating my data vault with the new heroes that kept coming every few days up to today’s addition with Lord Loki Costume. I also added the Tower of Magic CSV files. Please enjoy.

On other hand, I still have to add Special Skill’s, Passive Skill’s and Aether Power’s descriptions.
But I am also working on doing CSV files for map seasons. This should help finding monsters and bosses you need for your missions or if you are just looking at the (fixed) rewards (like food, iron, troop (which still have a bit of variation around a fixed value) and XP) or the number of waves to estimate the number of enemies for your chest.

4 Likes

Hi again, it was rather quick to gather all the data for map season stages actually so here they are. I uploaded them to my gdrive.

Keep in mind that the resource reward values given in those files are the minimum. Food reward is random between the given number and the given number +120, for iron it’s random up to +500 and for recruits it’s random up to +2. XP is fixed, no RNG included.
Also, in many stages, the enemies and bosses’ internal levels are randomized +/-2 so you can observe a slight difference in their stats.

Happy findings in those, it can be quite useful to look for a specif mob or for stages with the most mobs.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I kept updating the heroes CSV file in my data vault at least once a week since my last message but today brings The Big Balance Update so I think this definitely deserves a message here to keep you posted :wink:
Tomorrow will also bring the Untold Tales first chapter CSV file, stay tuned :wink:

Happy gaming!

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

As noted yesterday, I updated the hero CSV files with the next Untold Tales heroes released today and also added the map season file for Untold Tales 1’s first chapter.

Happy gaming!

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I updated my data vault with the new Beach Party heroes and S1 secondary costumes. I also included the Beach Party quest CSV files. :+1:

Happy gaming.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I updated the heroes CSV files with the new Bard and also updated all the Challenge Event files to include the tier completion rewards. :+1:

Happy gaming.

3 Likes

With apologies to @Elioty33 for the thread hijack.
Posting here as it seems the most appropriate place.

Aether Power Description
Ailment Immunity At the start of each battle, this Hero is immune to new ailments for 6 turns.
Ailment Reflect At the start of each battle, this Hero reflects cleansable status ailments they would receive to a random character on the opposing team for 6 turns.
Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
Boosted Regen At the start of each battle, this Hero regenerates 300 health over 6 turns.
Bulwark At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +15% defense, and a further +1% increase every time they are hit during 6 turns.
Counterattack At the start of each battle, this Hero counterattacks with 60% of the damage received for 6 turns
Damage Reduction At the start of each battle, all damage received by this Hero is reduced by -10% for 6 turns.
Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
Dodge At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% chance to dodge Special Skills that deal damage for 6 turns.
Fiend Resist At the start of each battle, this Hero is immune to new Fiends for 6 turns.
Gamble At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +60% attack with -20% accuracy for 6 turns.
Heal Increase At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +50% increase for any healing received for 6 turns.
Knight’s Endurance At the start of each battle, this Hero has a 15% chance to drop any received damage to 1 for 6 turns.
Mana Boost At the start of each turn, this Hero receives a small amount of mana over 6 turns.
Rage At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +15% attack, and a further +1% increase every time they are hit during 6 turns.
Regen At the start of each battle, this Hero regenerates 420 health over 6 turns.
Revive If this Hero is defeated during the first 4 turns of a battle, they are resurrected in the beginning of their next turn with 1% health. All status effects and stacks are removed when the Hero dies.
Special Armor At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +40% defense against Special Skills for 6 turns.
Special Boost At the start of each turn, this Hero’s Special Skill deals an additional +30% damage for 6 turns.
Taunt At the start of each battle, this Hero gets Taunt that prevents enemies from using Special Skills on the Hero’s allies for 6 4 turns.
Vampire At the start of each battle, this Hero heals 100% of dealt normal damage for 6 turns.

Any additions/corrections please feel free to post.
Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes