🏜️ End of an Era (Part 4) -- Season 5 Completion Thread

Do I need any Minion destroyer(gormek) in last stage. I don’t want gaming spoiler so I didn’t watch video.

1 Like

there is no need for a minion destroyer

1 Like

Dunes impugned
Dynasty of Prunes
Dunes immuned
Endless dunes

:joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Here I’ve done my worst I could

6 Likes

Oh yeah very hard!!!

8 Likes

I don’t want to watch the finale… I want to go in fresh… Which will be my position until i see the first video on YouTube.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-16 at 21.07.54

Hard mode gifts

6 Likes
4 Likes

I was too confident going into the final stage normal :stuck_out_tongue: barely squeezed past the second stage of the boss

Luckily, third stage was pretty easy, and with time stops and bombs managed to squeak through with only Boldtusk alive!

Will definitely prepare better for Hard!

11 Likes

Anybody else get 0 iron for completing hard mode? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :shark:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, but an edited version without the dialogue (English is the main language of the forum would get more views).

1 Like

That surely is a bug :thinking:.

1 Like

All finished and happy about that as unlike previous seasons I was determined to keep up to date with it.

I fell behind a couple of times but caught back up last month and powered through the last three provences today.

I also found the last level easier than previous seasons and managed it on the first try, but maybe that’s just Eset doing the heavy lifting after C Viv and C Leo softened them up.

2 Likes

Finished Hard Mode.
I used

Kiril / Miki / Ludwig / Jott / Neith

It was giving me mostly GREEN tiles in the first wave, I could not for the life of me kill the middle boss so they kept respawning. Anyway, they killed Neith in wave 1, so from then on I got paranoid and started using Timestops (5) and Tornadoes (5) throughout. I also had 4x Hurricane and 5x Super Mana, but I didn’t use any of those.

My 5x Pulls = 2x Aqeela, 2x Jarif, 1x Faiez
At least I got my Tome of Tactics now I can ascend Ariel finally woohoo.

I am now on 93 coins, I just somehow need 7 more from Mystic Vision

1 Like

Finished normal today. Will complete Hard sometimes next month because I want Anubis so will save coins for him.

I found it pretty easy. His second form is immune against block of special skills so be warned of that. His third form is mostly a joke. I think it should depict him as severely weakened by previous skirmish. Of course Scarab helped a lot.

And since I have still 0 Damascus blades, I welcome the final reward for normal beatings of Seth. Will be handy for that Arco I’ll pick tomorrow …

4 Likes

This time it was too much easy. Take less than 5min :smiley:

Used this team. Onatel and Alfrike was too much useful in 1st wave & Franz made boss blessings +3000 damage :smiley: Easy win :sunglasses:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Max hero cap

Finished on Normal just now. Now its time to work on Hard.

only used couple of small mana potions.

3 Likes

Like I said already in amulet thread, Udjat Eye mana generation debuff stack works even during stage of fight where Set resists mana debuffs. When stack reaches 10 he barely attacks with his special :slight_smile:

2 Likes

36-9 was weirdly like the other one in S4 in terms of difficulty. Glad they’ve learned from their mistake of the last final boss. This one had an adorable third phase though. Happy to be finished on that side, but tbh, the portal now no longer has value to me since I know the only thing I’m getting is duplicates and that the only way I’m getting Hathor or Set or Paypros is if Soul Exchange offers them.

That was fun while it lasted. Will see what happens in June.

1 Like