šŸ•µ End of an Era (Part 3) -- Season 4 Completion Thread

@Guvnor Looks like the OP is missing the Warm Cape Normal reward.

2 Likes

I used this team to complete Season 4 Hard Mode:

C. Gormek - Sergei - Alfrike - Ludwig - Gullinbursti

Demi-Moreau was no match against this team. :laughing: :sunglasses:

Just finished S4 Hard. Used C. Krampus, Pengi, Zircon, Garnet, and C. Gormek. Fairly straightforward, didnā€™t feel threatened at any time.

Zirconā€™s buff dispel immunity was very helpful.

1 Like

Finished S4 hard. I used this team.

1 Like

No. There is no bug.

The problem is that if there is a crystal minion in the weak spot the minion take the hit and you can not stun Moreau.

You have to kill the minion first so the stun can work again or hit him with three when the weak spot is in place where there is no minion.

Is it me or was the end of S4 kindaā€¦ Meh?! No real closure.

1 Like

And thats Hard mode sorted, hopefully these last few pulls will bring something nice from s4 portalā€¦ if not I dont expect that we will be able to farm any coins like Atlantis, probably be the same like Crapvalla Forever :joy:

2 Likes

Here is my walkthrough of normal mode. With some tips on how to beat this stage.
Please let me know what you think!

I feel that the boss isnā€™t the issue here, itā€™s the minions. Wonder how anyone without anti minion heroes could even beat this boss?

1 Like

Finished the Hard level. Honestly, it felt easier than the normal level due to the ā€œweak pointā€ being visible. Used C-Rigard - Gully - Grimble - Gully - Freya. It was a 20 plus minute grind but I only used one mana potionā€¦that was it.

By far the easiest of the 4 season ends.

1 Like

Dark Lord-Seshat-Kunchen-Freya-Grimble Took less than 10 minutes on normal. Grimble is at 3/70. All other maxed and 18+ emblems.

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting for Elizabeth to show up and bury Moreau in fiends

Or for Xnolphod to sob at Ursenaā€™s, er, Grave

A very meh ending indeedā€¦

Finished the last level on normal and looking forward to killing the hard mode as well (today).

A big thank you to the devs for fixing the second titanā€™s weak point. It was a pleasure fighting it since the weak point was visible.

Here is the team and here are the items used.

2 Likes

Finished hard mode today.
Like ched said, with the stunning point visible in V46, it was really easy. Less than 10 min. Only few items used.
Here is my team:

I found S3 hard more challenging, and the story end? What story ! If a 5th form essay had such an end, it would get a F- grade.

@Homaclese : Noor was helpful in the endā€¦:innocent:

Good luck to all

3 Likes

My first attempt at this was a disaster. The tips from everyone here really helped. Only did normal so far, but went with this team:

and:

omg, lol, just realized as i posted this that i took the latest unemblemed cRigard iā€™ve been working on, but he made it through just fine. two HotM for the element link bonus.

I actually used most of the battle items in the first part this time around because he kept reviving those **** anti-buff allies. after that it was slow and steady to win the fight.

cGormek was absolutely the star of the show. two healers is a must i think, and antidotes were key for getting through the first part. tornadoes for when the board went bad.

it is a pretty long fight, but itā€™s doable with an anti-minion hero (or two).

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad youā€™re still playing, and posting on the forum occasionally @Sam-I-Am! Hope everything is going well for you.

3 Likes

Thanks @SamMe ! iā€™ve been around, just havenā€™t had the urge to post much. i was really busy (for a while) with another game and with life. but thatā€™s calmed down a bit now. iā€™ll probably be around the forum a bit more soon. got a lot of catching up to do here though. :laughing:

nice nickname/tag you picked up, btw. :+1:

3 Likes

For a challenge I decided to see how few heroes I could use to defeat it on hard. I managed with 3.

1 Like

Which three?

Better late then never.
I have just finished Season4 on hard too.

Both finished with the same team on first attempt.

10 minor mana poitions and 2 dragon banners are used I my on hard.

This was the easiest boss for me so far. S2 and S3 bosses were much harder.

Hint: If you can stun the boss when he should summon Minions (the remaining turn count indicator on the left is at 1), then he boss does not summon Minions.

After I have noticed this Grimble was pretty much unemployed in the teamā€¦

4 Likes