πŸ“― End of an Era (Part 2) -- Season 3 Completion Thread

I just beat normal this morning. I made it there a while ago, failed the first time, and then forgot to try again :laughing:. I don’t even remember the team I failed with. It was mostly 5’s and I remember thinking the board was bad (like everyone else whenever they lose anything :wink:) Anyways, here was the winning team (pretty basic heroes and gear):

A few health pots used for slash attacks. Gretel was in the red on a few occasions. The super mana yes was used on Gullinbursti. I basically brought my quest team and added Caedmon for cleanse. I typically bring an AoE blinder with me. In retrospect the cleanse was not useful. The only specials to go off were during the first stage. In titan mode no one got a special off. Gretel stops them and LJ buys time while she charges. The health block from their special can be cleansed so I guess a stronger sniper would be better.

Not sure if I will try the same thing for hard. If the slashes are harder I may be in trouble with this set up. A second healer in place of Caedmon like costume Melendor or something maybe :man_shrugging:. I have some time to decide though. I think I just enter province 15 :laughing:. Maybe before the end of this year I will get there! :crossed_fingers: :laughing:

Good luck out there!

:beers:

6 Likes