🎪 Eichbelborg – 4* Fire/ Red from Starfall Circus

Good points! And I have khufu as my EDD fire guy. They never fire together!

Cheers!

1 Like

also using him almost exclusively on Green titans. we only fight up to 5* Titans so I went Attack, but you fight higher-star Titans so HP/D is probably the best way for you indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you get a chance would you mind posting a card pic? I am curious where his A value ends up. It seems to start low by red hitter standards.

On the titans I gave most heroes die in 2 hits and I don’t want to bring heroes that get 1 shot if I can help it. I guess I just need to pay attention to stats to get a better sense of that threshold. Maybe going A path he still takes 2 hits. If he dies after 2 hits anyway, regardless of emblem path, it’s a moot point as to how dead he is.

Thanks all!

:beers:

2 Likes

Sure, here you go! And you’re right, looking at it again he doesn’t have hitter stats, he’s more bulky… interesting for a strongman lol

2 Likes

Here is mine, he is best friends with Tahir in raids (after prechecking the best def stats), i also really enjoyed using him in monster island. Snipes one, but gives def down for the whole horde, since they have same def.

6 Likes

I have him LB & attack path just for my titan team. Him, GF, Junaid, Oceanus, and Tahir have gotten me 200K hits on 10 star titans.

4 Likes

That’s cool. I hadn’t thought that far ahead to MI. Good thought.

I have Tahir as well. He really needs an ailment to be worth firing. I currently use Tyr or c-Kelile. The perk to c-Kelile is he can take his pick then.

Thanks for posting @sleepyhead

Nicely done.

:beers:

2 Likes