šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v43]

They arenā€™t really though, theyā€™re wearing bat costumes in honour of the season. They still sound like ducks, and as we all know, if it quacks like a duckā€¦

2 Likes

Only for the stat boost.

4 Likes

This game is becoming too demanding to play time-wise. I did the magic towerā€¦but not going to do these towers every month. Iā€™m stopping at 25 floors for this one and all future towers. Too many events SGā€¦please scale the pace down a bit.

1 Like

I used my two +19 carols and gullin in the last magic tower and was like how in the world do I not use these heroes ever in the towers? The carols do like 430+ damage each in one turn. Youā€™ll literally see their health melt away using these heroes

3 Likes

POV says ducks. :thinking:

Carol was also a star for me last magic tower :slight_smile: she stayed with my red team all through the end!

2 Likes

I donā€™t like this changeā€¦ now they extend pay gems to play to another event. The donā€™t even give class bonus.

5 Likes

I have added the Normal Questline information into the OP.
In general it seems similar to Tower of Magic.
Some Deadly chamber effects was started 1 Floor later, and some floors have different monster / boss stats, but thatā€™s all the changes here.
The new heroes are not added as an enemy so far.
I have received 2-2 coin and emblem less than Tower of Magic in this Normal Questline.
The Blessings were not as good as Tower of Magic for me.
Eg: there is no Boss wave Rare blessing on Normal, which can help a lot.

About the Impossible questline:
So far I could reach only Floor 12, but here are my first thoughts about it:

• It is significantly harder than Tower of Magic. The enemy stats are the same on Floor 1 what they were at Floor 17 for Tower of Magic.
  • Mono play is now off the table. I could go with mono about Floor 7-8, where my Red healer have cursed out, soI have used an off colour healer. So I carried on with 4 reds until Floor 11. I couldnā€™t defeat it with my almost mono them at multiple attempts, but I could defeat it with a rainbow team at first attempt.
4 Likes

Oh great, itā€™s as if they donā€™t want regular players to enjoy their game

6 Likes

Maybe the next great change will add a tower battle pass wich would give extra energies and then put tower bonusses as obtainable just from it :roll_eyes:

So let me summarize this:

Playerbase: We want a shorter event with bigger rewards.
SG: We are passing from 50 to 75 floors, now you need to BUY flasks to finish the event, weā€™re making it waaay harder and on top, weā€™re reducing the prizes.

Great job SG

18 Likes

I have updated the OP with the details for the first half of the Impossible Questline.
In the begining I have problems with completing the floors with mono, but once I have switched to rainbow attacking team I could finsh all floors at first attempt and I have lost only a few heroes. (Of course it costed several tornadosā€¦)
As I managed to collect more and more blessing the floors are now becaming less diifficult.
The monster and boss stats continue increasing.
Actually it will above the Tower of Magicā€™s Impossible Floor 50 above Floor 29 on this event.

Minions and HP, Defense blessing as important as the Ninjas can hit more than 1k on all of your heroes at Charge 3.
So I am bringing two minions summoners (Bera and Directory Zuri) with me.
Zuri can heal about 1.1k HP on your heroes at this level now due to blessings (+20% Health) and the minons are good too, as sometimes the Ninjas only taking down the 2-3 minions and dealing minimal damage to my heroes HP.

7 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure every mono player mastered the other ways to play before they went mono.

Playing mono is not just slapping 5 heroā€™s of the same color together

Everyone actual mono player started rainbow. Went 3:2. And uses 4:1 when absolutely needed.

My biggest issue is too many changes at once seriously just make a new game instead of trying to change everything at one time itā€™s getting ridiculous.

Heroā€™s will always be bigger faster stronger (I hope) but donā€™t go changing every event and raid formations to cater to whiney ppl who canā€™t beat a certain hero or event just leave some good things alone.

Thatā€™s really the issue.

11 Likes

I feel the complete opposite.

Every event should require us to consider all our heros and devise new teams and strategies to win.

Thatā€™s what keeps the game fresh! If SG sees that certain strategies and teams and heros are being used too much they should absolutely design events that cripple those strategies.

2 Likes

Well, having options tailors to more people. You and me are fine with 25, heavy grinders are happy with additonal levels where they can test their new toys :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have finished all floors of the updated Ninja Tower event in Beta.

Especially the last 10 floors were not about dealing damage it was the Ultimate Trial of Survival.
Minion summoners and minion related blessings + HP boosters will be most important for those who will want to even try to complete the event.
As the bosses can do 1.8-2.2k damage to your heroes (with 2-2.5k defense due to blessings), which is an instant kill to any of your heroes without boosted health or minions.
You need to pay attention to the monster hits too as they can deal 5-600 damage to any of your heroes.
So the heroes need to be always above this amount of health any time if you do not want to lose them.
If this goes live like this then even the top level of players will face challenges.

I really hope that Staff will reduce the diffulty a lot.

I will add the monster and boss stats later, but on the final floor the bosses have 8909 attack, 2859 defense and 8195 health.
On the last floor of Tower of Magic we had 5670 HP bosses, so it is almost a 50% increase, which is way too much.

The highest damage what I have seen on my heroes from a boss is 2.2k, and there was time when a 3rd of a Ninja dealt 1.6k-1.9k damage to all of my heroes, and I lost with 5 heroes at max health 1 second earlierā€¦
So having minions or boosted health or both everytime a boss attack is important if you do not want to lose a hero.

I have added some more details Elemental Resistance and Absolute Resolve Deadly Chamber Effects to the OP.
Elemental Resistance kills mono play as I mentioned above.
Absolute Resolve kills the possibility of carpet bombing at the boss waves as the more actions you take a turn will result in less damage.
There was a time in Beta when the boss had about 7-800 HP, and I could not kill with by throght everything on it (charging my damage dealing heroes 1-2 times and firing it) so I had to lose one of my hero because of a curse .
As I have written in the OP if you want to start the boss wave with special skill usage, then you need to use tiles to kill the last opponent as the damage reduction of Absolute Resolve is not goes away if a new turn is started.

13 Likes

Why? Whatā€™s wrong with it being super hard? Theyā€™ve already made it harder to ā€œcompleteā€. So whatā€™s wrong with making things hard so only a small number of people can finish?

This is me being difficult here, but Iā€™ve always wanted the tower to be endless and see who can complete the most levels. If it gets harder, it moves towards that. I no longer care beyond impossible 25 since thatā€™s all Iā€™ll reach. Given hat, Iā€™m quite okay with this being a hard event to go all of the way.

It would turn early levels into less important for score if levels determine leaderboard. So SG may want to make it easier for their game economy.

7 Likes

I agree with isā€¦

It is perfectly fine, if SOME challenges are making you strive to competeā€¦

2 Likes

I am fine with making this event a bit harder than Tower of Magic. Maybe a 10-20% percent is acceptable, but almost 50% is not I think.
Itā€™s like a new hero is released with 1200 attack, 1200 damage and 2100 HP or a new sniper is released 900% unconditional damage.
We will get there in a 1-2 years, but now it is too much.

This new Deadly Chamber effects already making it harder, which is ok, and it can help you think more before you make a move. I have no problem wit this.

4 Likes

I would be fine with very difficult stages if it took WE but instead they are selling tower flasks which actually makes it just another p2p event. There is 0 room for bad boards(curses) or even getting disconnected once. Now they are squeezing players even more with higher difficulty. Events used to be p2w now the tide is turning to totally p2p. Ofc still p2w too.

4 Likes