šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

She needs Wilbur to fire off and its her max damage cap, or simply target Aegir tanks.

I dont think that is a major setup requirementā€¦

Like what was said, she can fit into most 4-1 teams and is really borderline unbalanced with that high damage on offense. Mostly useless on titans and situational on defense.

Lets see how she evolves.

If youā€™re suggesting changing her to a better class or adding an additional heal to her ability the implication seems to be that she still seems a bit underpowered on average, correct?

No, I suggested reducing her damage too, and suggested it would need to be reduced even more if she had her Class changed or a HoT added.

Sheā€™s somewhat niche in usage, so Iā€™m interested in the possibility of her being pushed further in that direction to make her a really interesting version of that niche.

5 Likes

I can see why cleric was given to her. Being a slow hero, she is more vulnerable to mana control. The cleric class can help with that if manashield talent activates.

Damage nerf with HoT to make up for it though seems fair to me.

3 Likes

That would be my preferred combo ā€” keep her Cleric, add a HoT, nerf damage.

2 Likes

How much could you realistically gimp the damage on her multi hero combo slow special and still maintain usefulness? And how reliably are you seeing her winning you matches relative to having a good but not OP hitter in her stead?

Something else Iā€™m wondering too about S.W. is her support role. I know weā€™ve been focusing on her damage (which is fair because of high it is), but sheā€™s also a cleanser and a dispeller rolled into one. What are your thoughts on what she contributes regarding her support there?

1 Like

I like her in that role.

I had a particularly fun time Raiding with Puss in Boots, Inari, Thoth-Amun, Seshat, and Snow White.

She has a nice synergy with Puss in Boots, since he can supply the HoT and survival for the rest of the team that she canā€™t, and can also be a setup of status effects for her to eat to get in a finishing strike.

Between his HoT, her dispel/clear, and the pile of Minions, I didnā€™t miss having my usual standard of a healer or two.

3 Likes

Have you forgotten? @zephyr1

How does Snow White perform on defense? Was just wondering about the effectiveness of her together with buffers and status ailments attributers in a defense team.

Puss In Boots would be a riot in my Red Stack:

Wilbur-PiB-Red Hood-QoH-[Ariel or Viv]

PiB to average means they all come up together. PiB gets 2 minions (from himself & RH), RH gets 2 (from PiB and herself), QoH gets 3 (from PiB, RH, herself).

Puss in Boots summons 3 blind mice for himself when he casts. Itā€™s total 3 minions for him :slight_smile:

Summons 3 Mouse Minions with 6%10% HP and 30% attack inherited from the caster. The Minions have -32% accuracy.

Using Red Hood after him would overwrite one of the blind mice with a fox (the :fox_face: eats the :mouse:)

Nice red stack though!

3 Likes

Oh, i thought the single minion was called ā€œ3 Blind Miceā€ (thatā€™s the skill name) - not 3 ā€œMouseā€ minions! Yikes and LOL!

Moderatorā€™s Note

The Small Giant Staff have announced the November and December Challenge Event schedule: Sneak Peek & Schedule Changes for Challenge Events & Atlantis Rises in Nov/Dec 2019

Since this ad is published on instagram from official account, I donā€™t see anything wrong to share it. This video is about Snow White, one of the new heros of Fables of Grimforest.

1 Like

They also already posted Snow Whiteā€™s artwork on the Forum:

Yes I knew. This is the first video then. Thanks tough.

1 Like

The sort of funny thing is that the video is totally faked. Itā€™s not a real battle nor her real animation.

2 Likes

Moderatorā€™s Note

With @zephyr1ā€™s help and request, Iā€™ve edited the OP to include rewards for Rare tier.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking care of that! :heart_decoration:

1 Like