šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Costume Event (The Masquerade) [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Or have a spinoff with pets fighting each other lol

3 Likes

Vivicaā€™s dragon will be the mascot for thatā€¦ 5* and will come with its own costumesā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

Vivā€™s dragon will get a dragon.

5 Likes

New Skill - You Heroes will now launch ā€œmulti-costume assault modeā€, where specials from every costume you own, will be activated all at once :smiley:

5 Likes

Oooh good idea this. A familiar!

Gotta set a small budget for the zoo.

Hope thereā€™s a huge range to choose from.

3 Likes

Sarcasm on:

Good idea you should contact Petri about it :smiley:

Sarcasm off:

Now we are at 209.

Keep on voting :slight_smile:

I will post the final numbers to Staff tomorrow night in Beta feedback.

5 Likes

More levels is fine but making the rewards the same is insulting. When this thing was proposed to go to 15 levels, I was thinking, thatā€™s cool. Probably gonna get enough keys for 4 pulls out of this.

If theyā€™re not gonna increase the number of keys, fine, put an aether at each level with the last level getting a 5* aether

7 Likes

Absolute garbage.
One more step for this game to be irrelevant.
Spend your money elsewhere or go completely F2P.

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely garbage. More work, less rewards. More and more offers popping, more and more heroes being rushed.

I just canā€™t even care anymore. After Panther C. Was released like that it was like pressing the ā€œf* itā€ button.

Canā€™t see any light. Iā€™m just sad my fav game had to be bought by this goddam Zynga. I hate them so much.

7 Likes

Most Buyouts end up in the same trend, highly driven by investorsā€™ quest to recoup their money with less focus on the nitty-gritty of products health! Once they are done or sort of, they sell off to some othersā€¦goes through similar processā€¦until it ends up in a garbage somewhereā€¦

Good thng with this our favorite game is, the community is voicing outā€¦left for the devs and the folks at the helms of affairs to listen!

1 Like

I just got a bad feeling about this.

I hope that I am wrong @BlackZed.

Me too. I donā€™t even have a 5000 TP team, let alone 5500.

A few more days before I slip into a deeper slumber.

2 Likes

I am ok with 15 stagesā€¦ But what the hell is this 2 antidotes and 1 axe attack crap as rewards?

We used to have 6 stages for 10 keysā€¦ Now you give us 15 stages but still 10 keysā€¦ Really?

I mean come on, at least make it 15 keysā€¦ You are not losing all the $$$ from players by offering a bit more. In fact if players are happy, they will be even more willing to pay.

5 Likes

@udee I would like to add @Gimlivā€™s reply: feel free to join us in the FTP Rebellion for game and sometimes non-game discussion:

Open invitation to all kinds of players. :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to my world @RebelForces! :crazy_face:

I was not pleased when I first heard about S1 costumes round 2ā€¦ However, by the next day I figured thereā€™s no point dreading their releaseā€¦

In the past, I think I cared too much. Several things upset me considerably. Now, often my first response to something like this is laughter. I feel that caring less is working out for me. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @SamMe, Sometimes i checked that threadā€¦ I am not a discord user, so I cannot join the discord group :grin:

2 Likes

You are neglecting the fact that ascension mats are not the barrier for seasoned cheap to free players, it is the rare pulls. I know many players with mats to ascend lots of heroes (i myself have mats to ascend 11 5*), but nothing to ascend cause stuff like these 5* costumes are really not that common to pull.

7 Likes

They maybe compensating keys in the MV though. I have been getting keys there left and right

I havenā€™t noticed unusual; significantly more or less. I do note that when keys drop, they drop frequently over a period, then stop.

1 Like

:rofl: Oh sweet summer child. Do you really think anything will stop nerf threads? Are you new around here?

If anything, releasing costumes with these absurd stats will only generate more of them.

You have a very good point.

This part is unlikely to happen to c2p players though.

On second thought, you donā€™t have a very good point. Actually, you donā€™t have a point at all.

1 Like