šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Costume Event (The Masquerade) [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Same :pensive: guess Zynga touching it was a death sentence, sadly. At least Iā€™ve finally got Shrubbear yesterday when I wasnā€™t even trying because Iā€™ve didnā€™t opened the game much this week. :laughing:

Considering itā€™s a season 1 heroes ONLY portalā€¦ Keys shouldā€™ve be popping from others places to and not 1 by 1ā€¦ The quest itself giving 10 keys only is unacceptable by all means IMO.

Ah ā€¦ Whatever. Everything ruined already anyway. Itā€™s not like these bullcrap costumes gonna make any difference. Absotely not gonna improve anything but weā€™re screwed already so whatever.

Like Iā€™ve said in beta, in the end of the day we will still have Quintus at slow with 4* stats doing 270% damage to all and Panther 280% to all at fast + 2 high quality sub effects. Balance isnt a thing that will be reached again ever. In other others giving up is what we have left.

Older players will be forced to quit little by little while they will keep trying to squish money from newer players until the cycle repeats.

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Yeah, still unacceptable in any way.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, if the win stats of new heroes from new events remain so low, there will never be a fair balance between events with TP over 4600 and heroes owned. If 3 stars continue to come out of training camp 20, if only 3 stars continue to come out from the calls, sooner or later the boredom of this game will be enormous. As for me, I have already greatly reduced the time in the game, also because if the heroes that are drawn are always 3 stars, what am I playing for? Among other things, I am increasingly convinced that all battles, wars and tournaments, are driven in victory.

2 Likes

I still think this game is a better investment than cigarettes. You canā€™t see all the cigarettes you smoked.

5 Likes

ā€œBetter investment than cigarettesā€ is a pretty low bar to clear.

17 Likes

What would be a more appropriate bar then ? Lol

3 Likes

:joy: I have no stance on the matter. Entertainment hardly qualifies as an investment, but literally anything is a better investment than ā€œexpensive item whose consumption leads to crippling health issues and often to a slow, painful death.ā€

8 Likes

:joy: I see what you meant now. My personal favorites are pimp Khagan and Sailor Moon Quintus.

6 Likes

I canā€™t speak for the entire community, but personally Iā€™m getting tired of this. They shield themselves behind the excuse of ā€œthe veterans demand more challengesā€. Iā€™ve been playing for more than two years and I think Iā€™m near the collapse point. Almost every new event is more complicated and with worse rewards that the past events were.

Dear developers, I donā€™t want to strive more to get less; I want to strive less to get more. I started from the very bottom, i have struggled enough to arrive here. I want to have fun and, to be possible, get in result good stuff. I want variations like the Sand Empire or Legends of Kalevala -kudos for you, a good alternative to the usual mechanics without doing things impossible. That type of stuff. I donā€™t need another f***ing tower that makes me loose two hours of my life for five days in a row to obtain very little for all the time and effort I have to spend on. And of course I donā€™t wanna change a costume event that took more than year to have the level to complete and now is more or less accesible, for another long ā€œchallengeā€ against more insanitely overpowered enemies and exactly the same reward. If you do this, Iā€™ll do for sure the first eight stages or so, and in advance Iā€™ll ponderate what I do, because if I see that stages are starting to make me sweat, Iā€™m sorry, but donā€™t count on me. Three or four keys that doesnā€™t even get to summon another 3 star costume, donā€™t deserve the effort.

People have lifes; I do this because in the present moment I have time, but if you mantain your politics of doing everything harder and being less generous, Iā€™m just a little step away of quitting. Not because I donā€™t like the game -although Iā€™m tempted of autoplay some things arrived to this point-, but because Iā€™m exhausted, and even all the effort and time invested in it -that are the motives Iā€™m still here- would not be enough to keeping me playing.

19 Likes

Sure, you can see all the heroes you summoned and keptā€¦

But I think it would also be helpful to see all the heroes we summon and feed away because theyā€™re dupes or feeders :wink:

I know I wouldnā€™t be motivated to spend, if I see my Bera, Francine and Seshat alongside my 30000 Dawas, 40000 Azars and 50000 Friar tucks

4 Likes

I we are to believe this poll, you do. At 97%, calling it a landslide would be the understatement of the year.

Obviously, those voters are only a tiny fraction of the player base, but I believe itā€™s safe to assume that its vast majority doesnā€™t welcome 5k to 5.5k TP quests in which LB+20 5* heroes get oneshot by bosses (see the reactions to Gargoyles and CoK, then factor in that this is wildly more challenging) and that are much less rewarding than their previous iterations, considering the increased difficulty and WE required.

3 Likes

Higher challenge is welcome addition, but lesser rewards arent, especially in correlation with increased difficulty :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I am definitely not welcoming this.

I understand that some relish the challenge though, whatever floats their boat. I just donā€™t.

I see those quests as glorified farming. I donā€™t need them to take 2 hours of my time nor to be grueling and tedious. I want my keys and be done with it.

I look for challenging content in wars, raids and challenge event competition. To each their own. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Those are absurd numbers for sure, especially if they are on LB 5* heroesā€¦

Hopefully, levels increase dmg and not also HP, so fights arent necesarilly prolongedā€¦

1 Like

The boss/monster damage and attack is increasing too if you are talking about that.

Your heroes have unchanged stats.

If you do not use good synergy of heroes (defense down, elemental defense down, attack buff), then the bossā€™s HP will be reduced only with very small amount on each attack with tiles / specials.

Using my defense team (which does not have defense down heroes) as attack team the last few stages seemed to be like a Tower eventā€™s impossible difficulty floor.

4 Likes

Which ones would you say? I donā€™t go further than impossible 25, so I canā€™t tell how difficult 26-50 is.

The later Impossible Tower stages include this elemental resistance and other effects so I would definitly say that the difficulty is similar to first half, but of course the enemy stats are similar to what you can see at the end of the Towers Impossible Questline.

1 Like

Ok thanks! So mono and items it is I guess.

2 Likes

Yes, it is much easlier with mono team.

I used Blodtusk, Wilber, Falcon, C. Elena, C. Azlar for the last stage, and defeating it does not took long with charged heroes at stat in the boss stage, and very items was needed.

4 Likes

they went crazy,

the more difficult levels are needed because a more experienced player loses the desire to play if he manages to do all the levels automatically

but for heavenā€™s sake, put in some decent rewards for the extra effort

10 coins is too little for 15 stages

SG YOU WILL NOT BECOME POOR IF YOU GIVE PLAYERS THE CHANCE TO MAKE 4 SUMMONS INSTEAD OF 2, BECAUSE THE PERCENTAGES ARE SO LOW THAT IN ANY CASE WE WILL GET NOTHING, BUT AT LEAST REWARD US FOR THE EFFORT OF HAVING EXCEEDED 15 LEVELS.

GUYS VOTE EVERYONE!!!
LES US HEAR from SG

5 Likes