šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Trainer Troop XP Boost and Feeder Troop Food requirement reduction for Epic Troops [Part of The Beta Beat v63]

Dec 19 is Tuesday in my calendar :grimacing:

Sorry, I have fixed my post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was the date in the announcement. Zynga will force V63 on 18 December.

24 hours later for troop leveling QoL ?

1 Like

Yes, it seems. We need to wait 1 more day.

No mention of HA changes in patch notes

1 Like

Super exciting! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

It was not mentioned in Beta release note either.

It was just a not announced change.

1 Like

@Elioty33

Soā€¦ are you able to look and see what version of the 5* troop we will get? Is it hidden in the codeā€¦ or is that something they can pop in at any time like soul exchange? Seems like it would be more complicated that a push update, but I donā€™t know.

Appreciate it.

1 Like

It was in the Nov Calendar thread. Thatā€™s my SS

I mean level 30 v lvl 50ā€¦ 11% v 15% mana.

So when the new 5* legendary troop portal comes we have to hope we not only get the colours right but also class that fits for the players we have? With 3% rate of dropping even a 5 starā€¦ Wow

For better or worse only a few classes are available at once. So if you donā€™t want that class, portal may not help you. If you do, then the portal isnā€™t as diluted.

Hi @PlayForFun
I believe this was announced - šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Hero Academy Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v63]

Request you to please get some insight on this from staff if you can. Would be really helpful!
TiA!

Itā€™s better to go through your roster and shortlist potential candidates for the first batch of 5* Cleric n Fighter troops, before deciding if you even want to try for some.

Troops with max 11% mana will not benefit slowpokes, even with Costume bonus. Need to have that bard 5% present to get back to ā€œequilibriumā€ of a 20% mana troop.

Example:
Slowpoke Cleric or Fighter = 11% + 2% + 5% = 18% => 10.17 tiles

Plus Bard 5% => 23% => 9.75 tiles

Any additional passive or family bonus will help.

I am not sure if Zynga will only feature 2 classes per Portal or add on with each occurrence.

Adding on will dilute significantly the odds for the element and class that you prefer or need.

2 Likes

does anybody have the numbers for what mana percentage is required for each tile reduction in charge?

It dependsā€¦ If you have emblems mana that changes it. Ditto with costume bonusesā€¦

But Iā€™m general it is

Vf lvl 11 mana troop
F 29
Avg 23
Slow 17
Vs, I forget

Use thisā€¦ It will tell you exactly how many tiles you need.

3 Likes

thank you 20 characters

1 Like

I tihnk it should go active with all other troop XP related updates.
So on Tuesday.

We will see

Earlier I have asked Staff and they have not answered back to me.

1 Like

Thanks, @PlayForFun !

1 Like