šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the new Challenge Event Heroes (Pirates of Corellia, Fables of Grimforest, Guardians of Teltoc, Knights of Avalon, and Wonderland) [Part of The Beta Beat v23]

Bauchan

Looks like a younger version of Li Xiu but with that great mana generation benefit for all allies. Heā€™s going to be a strong hero for tanking in 3* tournaments :slight_smile:

Lady of the Lake (such a dumb name) Vivien:

She absolutely needed that buff. This brings her more in line with slow healers like Vivica and is now possibly better than her with the mana cutting sword minion. Definitely makes for a hero worth having now.

Black Knight:

Definitely a needed nerf lol, he still looks way strong to me.

LOL, I had to :heart: react cuz I laughed so hard at this :rofl:

Gill-Ra isnā€™t really like Rigard though :stuck_out_tongue: She does cleanse, but she doesnā€™t heal. She drops attack and defense instead.

There is no 3* clone of Rigard, not like Melendor/Sabina have Belith who basically has the same special as them (just toned down a bit cuz 3* hero)

4 Likes

I thought there was something fishy about my logic!

1 Like

I see a trend in these new 3* heroes. Muggy was a chameleon mob turned into a hero. I assume Bauchan is one of those red goblin mobs that appear during Avalon.

I wish they would make new 3* from scratch. Mobs are mobs, heroes are heroes :confused:

1 Like

Though I am happy Lady of the Lake got buffed, I am a little sad that once again there will be another hero that will probably outclass Viv.

Viv was one of my very first 5* (and still use her on my team) and I was so excited as she was really the only 5* direct healer in the game and I felt so cool for having her. Then Kunchen came around and outclassed her. Then Ariel came around and outclassed her. Now Ladyof the Lake is going to join the game and outclass her :frowning:

My sadness is purely out of petty though, cause I had what was a top tier hero and will now be a mid grade hero :man_shrugging:t2::sob::sob:

Not really. Viv is still a great hero! Now there are amazing 5* healers for each element Vivica (holy), Ariel (ice), Kunchen (dark), Lady of the Lake (nature). Only fire is missing (maybe the next HOTM Grazul will join those four great heroes)

2 Likes

New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event

=> Click Here for :test_tube: Early Information on New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

6 Likes

Yeah but she is still outclassed.

Kunchen is the same but has the hotm boost, and a great passive ability

Ariel is not slow mana, need we say more.

Lady has minions AND the minions do mana cuts which is really really badass.

I know Viv has a huge defense boost and clears ailments, I just wish she was able to have one more thing to match her with Kunchen atleast.

Do not be sad. I find Vivicaā€™s defense buff as effective as the Lady of the Lake minion. In addition it disperses status diseases. She is still in the first league. And with her new costume, it was even more useful. Letā€™s hope that the costume leveling is reasonable and worthwhile.

Vivica is still amazing and I do not see how other colors could outclass her since they have different roles. Besides, only one, or two 5* healers are not enough for a good roster. I maxed her despite already having Ariel and Kunchen and have never regretted it. I would still max her now, even if I had Delilah. I can agree that Ariel is the best healer in the game, however Kunchen and Vivica feels very close to each other, I even use Vivica much more than Kunchen when riding.

2 Likes

Really? I maxed Viv before I got Ariel and Kunchen but I never use her except mono yellow stack for war. Kunchen is simply much better and Ariel with average mana and mana regen buff is much more effective healer.

1 Like

You never use her? I use Viv vs every dark titan, I use her for autofarming hard over kunchen (as I have better defense down options and better darks then kunchen that Iā€™d rather take), I use her in 3/2 stacks and often leave kunchen out of war entirely in favor of Rigard (with emblems) for faster heal. We all have our own methods it seems, but I donā€™t see Kunchen as ā€œmuch betterā€ then Viv as folks suggest ā€¦ sure he has holy defense and canā€™t be defense debuffed (niche in raids), but he has a weakish defense down. Ariel on the other hand, yeah sheā€™s fantastic. Viv is no slouch though, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Individually, Kunchen seems like he has a lot to offer but Vivica for me just fits in much better most of the times, based on hero synergies, when I am putting together raid teams. To illustrate what I ment: (1) Kunchens special is kinda redundant when I have either Athena or Wilbur on the team; (2) Kunchen for me is ā€œoutclassedā€ by high tile damage dark heroes (Seshat, Hel, Khiona, Ursena) in my 3:2 setups, when going against yellow tanks.

1 Like

Like the 618 / 815 / 1437 stats opposed to her 714 / 694 / 1328 ones.
Kunchen really have the right stats to be a good healer.

She is still as useful as ever but to me she is far from being ā€œin the first leagueā€.
What do you mean by that? First league /healer, firts league /cleanser or first league /buffer?

1 Like

That is an excellent healer. By skill set, not just by 1 specification. She is far from just average. Just for all the things you mentioned.

So by first league you were saying that she were a good allrounder healer and not that she is top tier or something?

Thatā€™s right.

20 characters.

Itā€™s good that it were cleared. It could have been easily mistaken otherwise.

To be clearer. In her area, excellent. Ariel is at the top, but that doesnā€™t detract from Vivica.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

I wonder if Puzzle Combat has something to do with these delayed releases, of new buildings and new heroes. I hope SG has 2 entirely different teams to work with these 2 games.