🧪 Early Information on New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

I’m not sure about that until I see it live. Based on what I’m reading, it seems like you can only damage chest for certain turns. Which makes me think that having a chest appear makes the timer run longer and extra points try to balance it out

2 Likes

I like Mimics :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That skill is far better than Li Xiu and at the same speed… even worthy of being 5* skill. Isn’t it very OP? It will change 3* tourney into P2W event…

A quarter of Zeline’s skill…
A third of Guinevere’s skill…
A third of Ariel’s skill…

6 Likes

Very happy to see that they have decided to change the compass for some fine gloves.
Wonderland is no longer alone!
For someone with 14 compass and 1 glove, this is huge :partying_face:

9 Likes

How much difficult is the 15th stage compared to the 10th stage of old version? Is 10th stage of old version = 10th stage of new version? Can the 15th stage of rare difficulty be completed without emblem?

@zephyr1 I didn’t realize the new thread, can you move this post there? Thx.

2 Likes

Moved, thanks! :heart_decoration:

I’ve been recording the Monster and Boss HP, which I’ll hopefully have time to type up at some point and compare to the notes here: 🌟 Memento 5 Events

I’m working through Rare still, but it looks likely that it’ll be fine without Emblems. I’m through 12 so far.

EDIT: I’ve made it through all of Rare now, and would say it’s comfortably beatable with unemblemed 3* heroes if you have a good team, and use some minor items as needed. As usual for Challenge Events, mono works well.

I haven’t compared the Boss/Monster stats yet, but it anecdotally feels relatively comparable to current Challenge Events.

I do think it’ll be a bit harder to get competitive runs in, though. Completing is pretty easy, but doing so quickly will be hard in the higher Stages.

@yelnats_24 FYI

4 Likes

Update

I’ve added the Legendary Tier Rewards to the top post, after the Rare and Epic Tier Rewards.

That’s all of the Rewards now, thanks everyone for your patience! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wow. Just, 10,000 Wows. I’ve been asking for this for over a year. I am a million times more excited for this than I am Alchemy Lab right now. Very, very nicely done, let’s get this on the street in September.

10 Likes

Completion rewards are really awesome. I’m excited to see so many emblems in it (might they increase also rewards from chests, tourneys and class quests?) and the coins are the best reward in my opinion. If you complete all three stages this means one free summon and if you defeat 5 of this random monsters per event, it’s even 2 free summons. So everyone has a chance at these new desired heroes. This was all I hoped for and they implemented it. I’m very happy to read about it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Also worth noting but stats are overall fairly high for a 3*, he puts Carver to shame and many other 3*s too. He even rivals Vlad in stat total. Either his attack or HP stat need a nerf imo, possibly skill too so it just affects nearby allies.

4 Likes

Lets compare all 3* who hit all enemies:

Bauchan

Jahangir
Mana Speed: Slow

• Deals 145% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies receive 114 damage over 6 turns.

Ulmer

• Deals 116% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies get -34% defense for 6 turns.

Carver
Mana Speed: Average

• Deals 125% damage to all enemies.
  • Reduces the mana of all enemies by 15%.

Oberon

• Deals 121% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies receive 96 damage over 6 turns.

Arman

• Deals 130% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies receive 92 damage over 6 turns.
  • All enemies get -50% decrease for any healing received for 2 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • Dispels status aliments from the caster.

Melia
Mana Speed: Fast

• Deals 120% damage to all enemies.
  • All allies get +24% critical chance for 4 turns.

Oberon and Jahangir have similiar skill but as Oberon is tankier, his skill is lower.

Meanwhile, Bauchan and Carver have similiar skill, using the same logic, as Bauchan is tankier, his skill should be lower but what they give is the skill is not only have higher number but also extra mana regeneration. This hero is really ridiculous.

8 Likes

Really happy to see them expanding the loot tiers. While I’ll never be competing seriously for the top positions, in the current setup there really wasn’t any reason to bother. Just played it for the completion rewards, making no attempt at all to go quickly or score points. Having tiers I can realistically reach, even if the reward is nothing huge, gives me some motivation to try.

6 Likes

Agreed that combination of skills looks much more in line with a 5* than a 3*. I mean slap that same special on a 5* and Boss Wolf will be asking why the hell he’s Very Slow.

Either the damage all, mana cut all and +mana gen for all needs to become damage and mana cut to 3 enemies and mana gen to self and flanks or it’ll need to lose a skill.

If it lost a skill I’d prefer it kept the damage and mana gen given there are already 2 other mana cutting Red 3* (Rudolph and Azar) so something new is being brought to the mix… Talking of something new to the 3* really if anything Ice and Holy 3* options look more in need of new additions than Fire…

5 Likes

No avatar for top 500 in epic? That is weird…

1 Like

Grateful to you for this yeoman’s epic work @zephyr1. I hope they quadruple your salary!!! :bouquet: :sheep::sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep::sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep::sheep: :sheep::sheep::sheep::shamrock: :bouquet:

4 Likes

Oh, this sounds cool. Will these heros already be available in septembers avalon event?

1 Like

I checked Beta to make sure I hadn’t just missed it, and that’s correct, there’s no avatar for Ranks 11-500.

3 Likes

Thank for checking again and i hope they will change it.

3 Likes

Would be nice if the non beta folks also have a run at the stages. I see definitely an advantage for the beta players in the new Challenge Event. If you compete for the events top 10 you rely on items and know what to use during stages so it would be fair to give everybody some free runs, just my thought.
Rest of the changes I applaud :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please tell the Devs it highly demotivates the players trying for a good score that still only one is getting the hero. They should just add a 5 star to rank 2-10 (it could be the old 5 star from this event). Rank one should be the only one with an avatar.

Also the random mobs shouldn’t increase your score. This is just to random.

I am sure those changes would even increase the outcome for SGG because way more ppl would try for top10.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings