šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the March 2022 HOTM -- Zagrog

The devs really want to hold to this no attack buffs on himā€¦ So they broke the pattern so his own element link would work.

3 Likes

I was about to say the same thing a bit funny how they should just allow him to get atk buffs. I hope they will make all elemental links different this time with +10% to something.

Anybody max him out and have a picture that they can share?

1 Like

I know your comment was hidden, but i donā€™t entirely disagree. If i pull himā€¦ He might be soul exchange fodderā€¦

1 Like

I like characters with disadvantages. It makes them interesting, and can be a great way to have otherwise OP abilities. But as with many others here, the inability to have his attack buffed really kills this character.

Especially for Red, where attack buffs are common.

Iā€™d started to consider how I can develop a mono or 4-1 Red team and just had Zagrog drop . . . and Iā€™m just not enticed by him. He certainly has interesting passives, but it doesnā€™t feel like he hits hard enough to warrant this. Especially since there are plenty of ways his attacks can still be avoided. If Russel hit harder I could see giving him this disadvantage.

2 Likes

Hey @JAWS_3D youā€™re back!?

Got same felling. Pulled him, even tho iam sitting at 2k+ emblems, wont max him. Dont like heroes i cannot use at titans or even ninja towers. Gonna max Russell instead. That passive ability killed whole character, sadly.
This hero should go to simple ā€œresist attack ailmetsā€ passive and it would be aight.

well, you can still build team around him without attack boost and significantly increase dmg output :slight_smile: Defense down, elemental def downs, buffed tiles (Zenobia), critical hit,ā€¦

zagrog is one of the best heroe for soul exchange
20 zagrog and you can get a noor :rofl:

2 Likes

I am personally going to max my Zagrog (because I donā€™t really have better options) and plan to pair him with Gormek/Sun Shangxiang and Falcon. I assume that with 9 tiles those three will become a deadly combo. Iā€™ll get back to here once I have them maxed (which will take a while) to give more feedback.

Dont forget that Zagrog is on par (with damage output) as Master Lepus and heā€™s liked by many!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even think about the towersā€¦ No bonus attack attack for you zagā€¦ Manā€¦ Broken on launchā€¦ And everyone told the devs. This is the worst disaster sinceā€¦ Chewable glassā€¦

I love him but i donā€™t have any other red heavy damage dealers.

5 Likes

Got him but probably will go to soul exchange folder. Iā€™d rather max another Costume Marjanasā€¦ A lot more useful, same class, everythingā€¦ Nice to get a HOTM with a single pull but heā€™s not a must. Iā€™ve maxed Russel already, another so so fire hotm that Iā€™ve never used.

his passive is stupid, first time we have a nagative passive

next step we will see a hero with a mana passive: start the battle with full mana, but this hero cant gain mana :rofl:
can fire him only 1 time :rofl:

1 Like

I should say the same thing to you! :joy: :grin: casual play for me, keeps me from spending (hence the question above haha!). Nice to hear from you, hope youā€™re doing well too buddy, jaws_3d on Line still :shark: :roll_of_toilet_paper: :100:

I hear purple reading this guy at a-ā€¦ And i donā€™t see it. Maybe my roster is good enough that i donā€™t want this guyā€¦ But manā€¦ Unless i only had s1 heroesā€¦ I wouldnā€™t think he is a viable candidate for rings.

Zagrog is already in the live game.
Please use the following topic to discuss him: