đŸ§Ș Early information on the March 2021 HOTM Malicna

Who will fire first? Tiburtus or Malicna?

If I can change it, I will reduce the 1st alternative from 54 to 34 but increase the 2nd and 3rd from 16 to 34.

Or maybe 44 for the 1st and 24 for 2nd and 3rd.

She is good though in current form.

Oops correct
 it will 3-enemies 60% replace the defense down :sweat_smile:

Agree,

I agree,

Element link is interesting though
 mana regenerate

Alternative 3 won’t replace the defense down, right?

Yes, okay correct, I mean 66.66% then
 :sweat_smile:
If all alternative will replace it means 100%.

1 Like

I won’t mind if def down from Tib got replaced by alt 1 though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

THIS looks better! :slight_smile:

Better thanks to damage. Seems okay

I don’t mind the lower stat drops but alternatives two and three should standardise with both attack and defence drops too, this is way too unreliable. You hoping for an Def drop, then it gives you an attack drop instead, it wastes her skill. On defence I predict it’s even more unreliable.

I should say compare to Rumpel (from Grimforest)
This HOTM is weaker.
Rumpel has a better Alternative skills, all of them are good from Cleanse and Heal, def down to enemies and attack up to ally, and 270% to all enemies (this HOTM only deal 260 and also to enemy and nearby) with Poison.

Not really interested.
Only interested with the Elemental Link. That’s it

3 Likes

Barely usable in defence. High risk and average reward, considering all her debuffs can be cleansed. It’s not even an aoe effect, what exactly is this hero accomplishing?

I am waiting for this in RNG complaint thread:

Malicna always use alternative 1 against me.

3 Likes

Big deal tbh. There are so many cleansers now and so many ways to deal with debuffs. Even S1 kiril can counter alt 1 skill

This hero reminds me of one hero in an e&p ripoff who also uses gambling mechanics as well. He has four skills, three of them utterly worthless but one skill is just too op. Deals 450% damage to all enemies with an additonal 50% chance to deal 9999 damage to the caster, thus killing himself. And that’s not all, his passive ability is to receive 25% mana after firing his skill. So he’s basically a fast AOE with a 25% chance of dealing sniper level damage to everyone. I remembered seeing this and immediately hated it, deeming it the worse card ever created. Way too unstable. And if the idea of that card ever gets conceived by the E&P devs, there will be riots in the forums for days :rofl:
Feel like this is what malicna should have been in the first place but toned down to be playable

I never know Kiril can counter mana ailment.

There is no high risk in Malicna, none of the alternatives is self-destructing like Danzaburo’s 3rd alternative.

1 Like

High risk in the form of luck. You have 33.3% in getting a strong effect. 66.6% of the time it would be a useless effect, thus wasting her efforts. 66.6% chance Alt 2 and 3 are also so unreliable you can’t rely on them to support your team. One is attack drop and one is defence drop, should have been standardised with both attack and Def and also mana slow. That is the high risk aspect, I might even say it’s a very high risk now considering she has 66.6% chance to becoming a useless beatstick

-16% attack or -16% defense is not useless and it does not represent risk.

Risk is when the alternatives hurt themselves such as Danzaburo’s freeze.

5 Likes

I forgot about the mana slow. My mindset in this game is as long as you overwrite attack and defence with buffs, who cares

Mana slow is more powerful debuff than attack down or defense down.

If you want defence down, then you get a alt 3 which is attack down instead, you’re wasting you skill. I don’t need the weak attack down if I’m going for the offence. Maybe it’s not high risk, but just unreliable I meant

1 Like