šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the July 2020 HOTM (Noor)

Make red Telluria why reds areso weak as colour?make some great red hero

1 Like

Please do not tag @Petri, he only speaks if a name of another similar game appears on the forum, if it is related to requests of loyals players he does not care

I donā€™t feel like I need Noor as is. Itā€™ll help me save some money. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

He lives! I just figured misquoting you would summon you out of hiding.

tenor (1)

I had some other ones ready to use about how you always insisted we used the hero grade guide before making decisions on who to level.

6 Likes

Finally got out of forum jail

Note to self: donā€™t report exploitable bugs unless you want your forum account silenced lol

Yea think itā€™s well known Iā€™m not a huge fan of the grade system. Respect to the work that goes into it and sure maybe itā€™s useful to pretty new players but even then i believe player2player advice is the way to go

6 Likes

You try Noor yet? Slow 20% heal all with some very minor damage and extremely situational additional utility sound as good to you as it does to me?

Something I suspected. Just one more pushā€¦

Still havent reinstalled beta. But yea the new few hotm are total crap and dont even need to test it for that lol

Eh is what it is

Not sweatin it

Itā€™s not you, itā€™s me. Lol but youā€™re right, as they say, itā€™s their sandbox, weā€™re just ****ing in it.

Kind of glad I opted to bump Mits rather than waiting on this one. Still plenty of good heroes on my bench waiting for attention, nothing to see here.

2 Likes

Kvasir is stronger and faster than this awful HOTM. Everyone was waiting for a very fast red hero to counter telluriaā€¦ what a disappointment.

3 Likes

HORRIBLE. This one, if it was very fast mana, you would still think ā€¦ specific hero, with the extreme difficulties to get ascension items, to use on too specific hero is foolish.

1 Like

This is the answer but for some reason it got moved from being its own thread to this one.

Minion mayhem with freya/telluria

I feel like the developers put themselves in a corner. So, the hero of the month canā€™t be better than everyone else because it leads to power creep and lack of diversity (the Telluria example) but if the HOTM isnā€™t better than other heroes thereā€™s no point of getting her/him. Well maybe itā€™s going to be an interesting niche hero to have for collectioners but not versatile enough for me at least. I really hope to pull Marjana from TC20 soon.

1 Like

The only part i find interesting.

That can help a tad to negate her mana speed. But her skill isnā€™t enough to justify slow mana. Needs to be at least average. Freya is fast. Del is average. Tell is average. Puss is average. Etc. Mother north is slow because she can resurrect a whole team, not because she summons minions.

So yea hopefully devs are usin this as just a low jump point to buff up instead of adjust down since obviously adjustments down are always highly frowned upon by the player base

2 Likes

Please start making good red heroes this hero is mehh even if he vas very fast i would give him never rings we need fast red heroes hiter dispelers some really good hero

2 Likes

Hah! If they released decent reds, we wouldnā€™t have to chase GM in that stupid legends gate. So, I wouldnā€™t look for any help coming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beta Update

Noor has returned to Beta, with updates to her Owl Minions:

• Inherited HP increased from 20% to 25%

• Inherited Attack increased from 24% to 25%

Iā€™ve updated the top post of this thread accordingly.

7 Likes

Those owls are looking ripe. But slow speed is slow ;(.

unnamed

3 Likes