🧪 Early Information on ROUND 5 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Everyone is responsible for what he writes. If you want to complain in every message and talk what you paid for it - just do it. And I will do what seems right to me and whole game.

2 Likes

Skill? :slight_smile: ) Special heroes and/or a good board at the start is not a skill
If the developers decided to fix the problem, then it exists and this is confirmed by data. Talking about skills makes no sense

3 Likes

Hi,
I am really fat up with the development of this game. Since weeks I got in 70 to 80 % of cases Telluria an Vela as oponent in diffenrent part of the game. I do not understand that. Why do so many gamers own those two figures together? The ballance of the whole game ist gone… and that is the guilt of the developpers. I payed a lot of money and now I am loosing the fun to play it… I think they changed the development team and now some strange idiots with new bad minds are the leaders of the game… F…!

1 Like

There are already many, many threads and posts about this …

1 Like

Telluria a vela? It can be beaten and even entertained before this …

I know… but really nothing is happening with our thoughts… and meanwhile the whole balance is gone… I am playing this game for 3 years… there where always some strong heroes… but they never destroyed the total balance like now… but I think the developers made some changes in the algorithms and dont have those problems under control…

Changes to them both are being tested right now in beta. So something is indeed happening.

1 Like

They definitely changed the speeds of the bunny heroes after release (Jack O’Hare slow–> fast; Lepus average → fast)

Source

2 Likes

The difference between Finley and Telluria is that you actually can avoid or prepare yourself for Finley’s attack, either by not bringing buffers, bringing riposters, or simply kill him ASAP (never seen him as tank in raids).

Telluria, on the other hand, will surely fire unless you go mono and can throw at least 4 tiles at her (3 won’t do) or you bring Malosi/Grazul with Mana troops and get 6 right tiles anywhere in the board, in which case you still get hit and she heals + minions.

I think mana reduction at 24% nad minions at 13-15% still leaves her as top tank, while gives some chance to breath when she goes off.

2 Likes

The best counter is a fast hero like JF protection against defense but against mana down instead

Thanks for the info. Just I don’t keep track of suicidal bunnies changes :slight_smile:

Really?
To select your heros and to use their abilities at the right time (not sooner!)
That’s not skill?
Than why are so many crying cuz Telluria and Vela are everywhere?
Why they’re so unhappy if just a good board is enough to winn?!
Than you all don’t have a problem with Telluria, you have a problem with bad boards!

No Nerf

2 Likes

for me, changing Telluria and Vela parameters is pointless. So much combining how to weaken it, and in my opinion it would be enough to give a new HOTM in red. I am not talking here about Jean-François because he is weak, but about something new;). Everyone would be happy;)

2 Likes

Because they summoned and summoned, and after that they summoned again…

1 Like

Is Beta over soon? When is the final versions of Vela and Telly coming out?

What if we leave telluria as it is, but ban this hero in defence team in raids and tournament? It could be only used in offence in all competitions and alliance war in defence? Raids are too often and so many Tellurias which is boring

1 Like

Pretty weak nerfs on Telluria. The devs must have caved in from all the complaining from Tell owners.

Such a shame, as this little nerf wont stop the hundreds of thousands of people still using Tell. He is still way OP.

1 Like

This is a Large nerf.

Whenever I see players voting in favor of these nerfs here’s my challenge.

Pick out the other top tier tanks and increase their specials ability by 20-30% just like they are nerfing telluria in this version by 20-30%.

Nearly everyone would choose the 20-30% buffed special version of other tanks.

This shows you that she does not deserve a 20-30% nuff that is ridiculous, false advertising, bait and switch nonsense.

:joy:. Come on buddy, arent you getting enough wins from Tell already ?

I honestly cannot beat Tell once he fires his special and i just quit now he is that OP.
I have never had this much trouble with any other hero in the game and not afraid to Vs anyone else accept this guy.

Its not just because his special is so good, but it effects the whole team and once all them fire its good night and with his special being AVERAGE, with so much health and defence and then everything going on at once, unless you get a very good board, you cant win.

So i can see why you dont want to lose your advantage with this very, very, very OP hero

3 Likes

Really. People who play few years in the game “three tiles in a row” after release of Telluria did not become stupid

Already nerfed. Just waiting for v30 with result

2 Likes